Reviews for Less Talk More Rokk
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love this pairing. Thank you, we need to see more of them.
Loved the roles you gave Dante and Nero. I was glad to see Dante win a bet amongst the hunters, he always seems to be losing those when it involves them being in the books, games, anime, or manga.
If you can I would love to see another Vergil x Lady pairing or an update on your other stories involving them. Pwease. n_n
G.G chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love itttt make another chapter
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hey!

That was too cute! I Love how Dante and Nero were betting on it. Made it even better! :D

~SoulLove
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Eff, this pairing is not my thing, you know that. But... it's you. I can't help but read it when it's from you. Anyone else makes me want to tear my hair out and scream. Pfft.

Jealous Vergie is jealous and it is hilarious. Imagining him jealous is a funny picture to imagine; 'tis possible, but it's hilarious. Oh, and Dante, losing all of your money to Trish. And Lady. Why do you lose your money to women anyway?

Rambling is rambling at 4 in the morning, and now I'm going to stop before I start sounding like a drunk person. Hey, I almost rhymed. Yeah, ending this now! *makes peace sign and vanishes*
ElectricViola chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
*squeals* Hahahahah this is too good! I'd like to see more like this one XD
Semjaza chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is freaking awesome. Just sayin', lol. The bet is great, and I can totally see Nero and Dante working together to tease/harass Vergil into making a move on Lady. Great work. :D
LoneWolfOfAForgottenForest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"Not funny. Not funny at all." Wrong Dante this story was hilarious!
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was a funny one. I could so see Vergil acting like this, but I could also totally see the boys doing this too lol.