Reviews for Get Up
megagirlonline21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wasn't expecting Lady, nice!
SetoKaiba123456789 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I knew it was lady but when you said Nero I was like I was thinking Vergil
like-a-boss chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
In my mind, she said "Goodnight Vergil" ;3
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Good night to Lady?O_O thats a complete and utter shock. At first I'm like it's Nero but then Vergil? No it's Nero and the girl I really wouldn't have guessed it was Lady. Bravo on this! I enjoyed it. :)
MarinaEverlasting chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I actually read this yesterday, but I was too tired to leave a proper review, so here I am :3 Ah, how shameful; I should have left a review sooner but… ;A; Well, enough of tears, I’m not writing this for that. On with the review~~~

First of all I must congratulate you, because you wrote about a pairing people usually never write about, and you know, I love crack pairings~ :D I don’t know why, I just have a soft spot for them, and this one is not an exception, of course (why should it be an exception?). There’s something hot and alluring and interesting about them, no matter how weird and strange and out of place the pairing appears to be. I really love it, very deep down xD However, I must say that I felt kinda disappointed at the lack of details and descriptions ;A; I know it’s a PWP, but that doesn’t mean it has to be short and, really, I’m sure the lemon would had been even better if it had been longer, if you had described us more about their surroundings, about what they were feeling and what they were doing and what not… …Yeah, a bit more of foreplay and detail would have been very, very, very nice. In my opinion it was a biiiiiit straightforward and a biiiiit rushed, and I know it could have been better.

Even so, I will add this to my fav list because, really, aside from that issue, I have liked it a lot :D I’m sorry I can’t say anything more. I think that’s pretty much all; I hope I didn’t sound mean. That wasn’t my intention ;A; it’s just what I think and I hope it somehow helps you or something. :3
Semjaza chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love this! :D This is one of my favourite 'obscure' pairings, and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks these two could be a couple. I actually have a story for them sketched out that I'll probably never get around to posting, haha. Anyway, good job! (And this made me think of QotD, which I'd forgotten about for years. Digging out the soundtrack now, lol). :D