Reviews for Foreign Affairs
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
please update this soon!
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
No. I did not read this story. I read the UPDATE DATE on this story. 3 *twitch* days.

And how long has it been for Sadistic Vampire?!

Oh i don't know...OVER 2 YEARS
marshmallowgilbird chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i like it. nice way to play on insucuritys
BlackAngel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
NOOOO NORGY! :( there has to be a sequel there just has too! haha putting that aside i absolutely adored it heehee but THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL! plz! im absolutely begging u! :(
TheGeniusLackingInMotivation chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
SADFACE! Poor little Norge! If you ever get around to the second part there needs to be lots of cuddles, and hugs, and no marrying girls!
But...he he I like it
madam loon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really like this! I'm wondering what's going to happen next? Sucks that Norge is engaged to someone he doesn't like. I hope this gets updated soon! ttfn! ;)
Safiiri-Havet12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Okies so being ooc-ish is fine seeing the wonderful I mean "horrible" prediciment at hand. I think or well... you've got denmark's personality perfectly norway however is a much harder character to nail (but still just keep that in mind for the sobering up) all you really can do is just figure out what his personality is like *not sure if that's spelled words right* norway has troll buddies and can see fairies and magical stuff so he could use the troll magic against denmark. Now I'm dying to know the lucky woman who is going to have her heart ripped in two (never said I was nice) oh a bit of a laugh norway's little I'm a freaking drunk dance queen errrr king moment when every guy wanted him "fact your all my beetches now" sorry about my randomness I'm getting off now so...yeah...good luck
kyo-kun chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really love the way you put it into Norge's perspective; it's awesome and I freakin tip the mug to you! C: I think you've really given him true definition, and I really hope you update soon. You should be more confident, I think when flustered, he would indeed act this way. XD As previously mentioned I think snarky would be good, probably more violent lol...but yes, AWESOME story! actually tempted to draw fanart...
vivilost chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I have no problem with Norge being OOC-I think it works in this case. Maaybe make him more snarky and cold than profane? Angry is okay though.

More. Please. Hot. Nom. Thank you.
MeesterFinland chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
when I was reading this I kept thinking it looked like a writing style I knew then when I had finnished I saw it was you! As always i love your writing great job!
ryuzaki-will-live-on chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Love it :D I'm not sure what else to say because that pretty much sums up how I feel about this chapter. _ Keep up the fabulous work; you are clearly a very talented writer.