Reviews for Asperity
I can't be harmed by Frollo. I'm not a gypsy. And I'm Irish. Well, 1/36 Irish. On my mother's side!
NixiePixieStix chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
I would live for you to do a follow up story is you don't have one already
AliceEverette chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Sequel please!
KijoKuroi chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
To sequel, that is my answer.(pretty please?)
bur bur chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
i love this story please please please make seaqul
DizzyPirate chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Yes, yes, yes, YES! I loved this story and would be ecstatic to see a sequel for it! XD
samanthatm chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
i think you should do a sequal.
VampWolf92 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
yes you should!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
SEQUEL! And should totally make it about their future, maybe even kinda do the second movie!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Ah, yeah. You should make a sequel :)
Razzeeberry chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Please continue the story! And ur romantic scene wasnt so bad!
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
I liked this story a lot. Short, sweet, and to the point. Excellent :) I think this is a good way to end this story, but you could make a sequel (since they made another HBoND. Not as good as the first one, though *sad face*). Honestly, I started reading this story months ago and for some reason stoped. But then I watched the movie again today and thought about your story (which is a good thing). Your original scenes were the most beautifully and well exicuted parts of the story (the last chapter - which was my favorite - being one of them). Keep up the good work :) Oh! And I think you got some of your timeline wrong. For the amount of time that's passed, you said that it had been 23 years since the night she fled from Frollo and her dead mother. In the movie, tewnty years had passed since the night Frollo almost drowned our redheaded hero. Other than that, I thought it was good.
dragonwolfwriter1 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
This was awesome! I loved it(:
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Aw! Such an adorable story! I especially liked how you described and portrayed Clopin. After reading some of the stories on Fanfiction, he's now my favorite character.