Reviews for Puckered Skin
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
What the hell was this? You couldn't tell who he was talking about or what was going on.
Oridara chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great comeback! And congratulations on your entry to graduate school! Where have you been accepted? I have been toying with the idea of going back to school to get an M.F.A as well but have settled on closely reading Larry Brooks "Story Engineering" for the meantime. Loans are at an all time high and I need to begin planning my original fiction so I can draft it .

Great title, "Puckered Skin". Jacob is still kinda sickenin'; pinning over Bella. I was in his shoes once at his age...it hurt like hell but I survived and moved on. Maybe Jacob needs to use his struggle with Bella as a writing concept. Shoot, his author pic on the back or on the inside flap of the book would sell the book alone! Jacob as a writer, tres sexy. So he imprinted on Leah but scarred her so he could feed his Bella addiction? Crazy...

One of the lines I enjoyed most from this one-shot was, "Maybe this is real imprinting, the joining of two souls that had suffered similarly, that bonded together in misery to keep from disappearing." That right there is really beautiful and for extra points it also mentions "misery" and I relish anything that touches upon that.

I hope that you do finish "Misplaced Need" soon, as soon as you can with your schooling. It is def on the best of Jacob and Leah fanfiction of 2011! I wonder if you when you begin to publish original fiction if you will confess that you have written fanfiction? Blessings to you and yours and congratulations!
ryderxriot chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was excellent. You should make it a story.
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Saddness...pain..hopelessness...loss...you expressed those feelings so well with this one shot. You have left me thinking and feeling sadness for them.
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 11/25/2011