Reviews for Set The World On Fire
SilverCat64 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Yaya love it finally some rcognition
insouciantmouse chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I love the plot and the pairing. You write well, except one thing: I'd like the story even more if there were more of it. Is the radio silence saying the story's done? Please please update!
Thayf13 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I suppose I could have reviewed every chapter, but I didn't want to break this awesome ride of hilarity. My suspense of that climax and the sudden drop that is enjoyment grows as I wait for an additional chapter including Thirrin and Oskan's expressions at the feast and the constests of alcohol. UPDATE *SCREAMS IN EXCITEMENT* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG * infinity. (Or until I run out of breath XD)
lazy-madam-du-batty chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
HALLELUJA! i was starting to get very bored without you and the vampires around. and yes you thought right you have improves although there are some places where the text seems a little clunky but it all its great :D
madam-du-batty chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
hehe you can bet i enjoyed it :D, sorry for taking so long to review, stupid filtering software at my college was blocking this site again :( still it was worth the wait, these two are so adorably evil.
Madam-du-batty chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*Looks back* well ive pushed the button located in the crotch area of a certain web page, now i just have to thi9nk about what to write...

thing the first : WOOOOOOO Kingys back! i allways did wonder what would have happened if he hadnt stood there like a guppy on that sky ship.

thing the second: this is the best youve written so far, still i think it needs a little editing, somtimes you repeat words too frequently or use sluightly confusing grammar in sentances, maybe you need a beta reader.

thing the third: do you want me to beta for you?