Reviews for A Change Of Plans
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
great story i think you shoul make more like this one with jalice
Team Major Whitlock chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
i loved this story it was really well written and i hope you write more jasper/alice stories because your really good at writing them x
ofwoodandwaterandsea chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
write more. this is wonderful!
MoonlightDancer995 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
OMG I loved this so much! You portrayed jasper and Alice perfectly !
Flo chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I liked your story! Would have loved to have Alice stay there longer, just to see her relationships to Demetri and Aro develop more.

It would be great if you could take the time to proofread this again, though. Some spelling errors /mixed up words threw me off at times. Then again, maybe you did mean Esme to snatch Alice particularly rather than practically?
Anyways, good job!
IchirukiLullaby chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Oww this felt so real! Poor alice :'( but im glad they got her back! She belings with jasper 3 your writting is perfect :3 please please pleaseeeee write more of them :3 *_* im in love with these two 3 xo
Sarah v chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful ending.
KLS98 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I love Jalice, and this story is amazing. Five stars:)
Love chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Please please wright more jasper and Alice storys soon
alicesunmentionedsister chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Is "chose" suppose to be choice?
Sarah v chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
That aro and Jane are upsetting me! Alice should just make up something that will make them realize how valuable she is and that she cannot be tortured! Thank you for the update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Please let jasper fight and kick someass let them kickass fighting jasper please
Chinagirl18 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Ooh...it's sooo good! Update soon! :D
Sarah v chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh no! Alice is going to be scarred! How can aro let this happen to her? She's a important asset!
MarvelPrinces97 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Wow intense chapter but super good I cant wait for the Cullens to get to the volturi I wanna see someone kill jane please update soon!