Reviews for Since dark is what brings out your light
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That last line is absolutely, perfectly brilliant. The rest of the fic was very good too, of course, but that line... Damn.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Stunning! I loved every line! Your ability to describe things and make them real in a readers mind is incredible!
RiverStorm chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lovely
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
They are amazing dancers. You are an excellent writer
cmartlover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well written! This story conveys a lot of emotion and I love the interaction between the Doctor and River.
Reese M chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was beautiful
bellasong chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my God. I cried so much! That was so beautiful, most beautiful fan fiction I've read in a long time. They are the biggest OTP of all time and space and you have the biggest gift ever cause your writing is flawless and beautiful. Congrats!
memnarch chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Although I'm pretty sure the Doctor shouldn't know they're married yet (I believe he mentioned her parents being asleep onboard the TARDIS in either First Night or Last Night), this was beautifully written. Your descriptive language made it really easy to picture.
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Yep, yep , yep. Lovely, lovely, lovely. You never disappoint.
connielea chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is beautiful. What a magical place. You've capture the feeling of her youth and the newness of it all. Nice.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That story made me cry...the episode itself was sad enough...poor, poor Doctor.
esperanzadestino chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I just saw First Night & Last Night. Thank you for continuing the story. I hope that you will write another adventure soon!
mericat chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautiful as always and the characters are spot on. I like the young unsure River.
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was wonderful. One question, though. Are the NaTD scenes on the Internet yet because don't know if I'm getting the boxset and I really wanna watch it...