Reviews for Home
Korregidora chapter 31 . 2/3
Wonderful story! Hooray for Shika making the right choice.
Korregidora chapter 20 . 2/3
They haven't even gone all the way and I'm already a puddle of mush! Unf...
Nique13 chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
"Hey, Neji, stop spinning I need to talk to you," she called as she ran.

What I pictured reading that sentence mead me laugh so hard.
NarutoRox chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
Awwww... :') A nice ending for Shikamaru and Neji. Reading this was bittersweet, because though I loved it I was sad it was ending. Thanks for the fun ride, I loved this story, and I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work in the future. :)
Megusiq chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
One very good story. I enjoyed it from the start to the end. I'm sad this last chapter and there wont be anymore but I have to thank you for excelent story :) I'll hold small hope for the epilogue :)
Since this last chapter I have a question - werent there hints that the relationship between Neji and Shikamaru was something more than friendship? This the only I find a bit disapointing in ending, but as I said it's a great story.
RightMeow chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful story! Thank you for sharing this :) I'm so glad I found this! Keep being awesome! :)
Rosebunse chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
So happy you finished it! 3
shadowmimic chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Ah they finally escaped though not so safely... Anyway still waiting for chap 31!
shadowmimic chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Aw is neji angry or disappointed with shikamaru? I love ur story so far :) pls update soon!
shadowmimic chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Shikamaru badass moments and ya! Neji's back!
shadowmimic chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
Jus when will shikamaru stop standing still? Urgh. So frustrating. Though the plot is awesome
shadowmimic chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Ya its twisted drama ryt now. Wat is he plannin anyways? Guess ill jus have to read on
shadowmimic chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
Will shikamaru really come back after he leaves...? I hope he does! Thx though for the updates
shadowmimic chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Oh my god! XD my yaoi feels! Bursting! Awesome!
shadowmimic chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I was wondering howd they meet, since they both were travelling but oh well thx :)