Reviews for Public Relations
AWSOME! :)
Breeluv chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
that was really funny:
Bananafrak chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
:D great story poor misakichi C:
Karichi chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
lol this was so amazing! so worth staying up late to read (even though i have a final exam tomaro )i LUVED this! like so much! totaly one of mai fave AL fics so far X3 u should do a nice semi-mature fic of Ohjiro and Misaki (well like- T...unless u WANNA do an M 3 ) just a sugestion- like maybe Ohjito gets some ideas from those naughty mangas 3

kekeke
Karichi chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
OMG! *dies laughing* this is amazing! i luv u Ohjiro! bwahahahahaha! XD i think that a lil bit of pervy-ness is cute on him X3
xxGAG chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Aw Oujirou is so sweet xDD Great fic! It was very fun to read
Meabd chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
I find it a plesant suprise that someone in this fandome took the time to use spellcheck _;; THANK YOU for an awesoime read!

~~Rain
bubble chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
i just love all your fanfics that you make about oujirou and misaki! there just so cute! great job.
Withdrawn chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
This was perfect. I really mean that, you made Oujirou into an, apparent, pervert. Which had an absolutely wonderful effect on Misaki. I have to say that the way everyone else was so nonplussed about the Doujinshi was absolutely wonderful. Beyond this, I have to conclude that, while there was, in absolutely no uncertain terms, an overarching plot to this wonderful fanfic, it was made perfect by the fact that it was made of moments. I say this in the sense that nearly every single line could've done a very nice job as a one-liner. Especially at the end there. '"I'll bet you used the same 'I mean my left.' line that you used on Shuuko."' Very easily a wonderful one-liner. Or, at least, it had the same feel as a one-liner when I read it. Either way, it was a brilliant work overall; and, while I would not at all have blamed you for ending it at either the one or the three chapter mark, you made it four, a fact for which I, as the reader, am quite grateful.
Emily Wong chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Aw, it's so cute! I love Oujirou. He's so sweet.
Snowberrie chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
XDD LOL

Oujiro never seases to make me laugh D
kat chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
this made me laugh so hard and iloved it

you are an amazing writer i hope some of your other work

kat
boos chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
that's so cute! what if misaki heard that little quip about shu and icchan? and tell her mother? please tell me you have more of this. this was such a cute story. ;]
Queza De Santi chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
HI! I'm relatively a new fan of Misaki and Ohjirou, but I've read all your completed fics and they're all AWESOME! I just LOVE Misaki and Ohjirou! They're SO cute together! -laughs-

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and, oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Syv, pleased to meet you. I really wish you the best in your fics. I hope to see more of them! :D Keep up the good work! I'm planning to write a one shot or something with this pairing too. Think I should try? Haha, anyway, feel free to email me if you want:

I'll be watching for your fics! :D

~Syv