Reviews for You're Cute When You Scream
AM DYING TO KNOW THE REST
PURU chapter 18 . 3/6
WHERE IS THE REST AM DYING TO KNOW THE REST
kagome higurashi chapter 18 . 2/12
please write some more. what happens next. there is more to cover.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 2/9
Really do like the story so far and was really afraid that Sasuke would go farther then he should (at their age). It's hard to imagine how Sasuke would turn out but I think he would be more cold, and more unfeeling than angry all the time.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 15 . 2/9
I'd like to know the real vision that Sasuke was forced to see.
SeraphimSera chapter 18 . 1/9
Update please
cool please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Hay quá_
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Đọc qua thôi đã thấy yêu rồi.Tác giả là số MỘT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Tuy mình ko hiểu cho lắm nhưng nói chung là fic trên quá hay tuyệt cú mè LUCK Gửi đến tác giả nha
Darksecrets11 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Such a good story please update :D
freeze47458 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Ah man why did it have to leave of right there I know this is just hope considering it has been overe 2 years but please update this story eventually.
Ella459 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
please update!
Sorry chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You worked hard and I commend you for writing. Don't stop writing because of my harsh words that's the last thing I want anyone to do. Keep writing, don't let anyone discourage you from doing that.
Sorry chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I'm...disappointed with this actually. You just basically wrote everything from the anime/manga and changed it here and there for the plot. I was hoping for you to come up with a story with a good plot in the Narutoverse I didn't expect you to basically quote it word for word.. It was basically the anime/manga with your input added in there. Next time when writing a story make it your own (you know what I mean) come up with different scenarios make it..different (once again you know what I mean). Your writing was a bit choppy as well, to fix this you need to include details. More details describe the mood, the place, people's expressions, emotions what movements they were doing while interacting (or not). You can do this don't worry I know I'm coming across really harsh and I do apologize.
*sigh* I was expecting alot more but I was greatly disappointed instead. Not to worry, everyone can do anything if they set their mind to it I just want you to know that you don't need to be quoting everything from the source you just need to, how you say, expand on it. Learn more about the characters, the more research done the more accurately you can potray them.
I'm sorry for being harsh but how will you learn if no one tells you to? I may be the only one who thinks this but I stand by my opinion.