Reviews for Sounding Board
svlpjes16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great story! I really liked it! Nice job writing Rick and Daryl!
songster chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Feels like a scene that got cut. Nicely done. I love the straight-shooting, no bull Daryl. It doesn't feel like there is a dishonest bone in his body.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"Knowing that, like all cops, Rick was leading up to a series of questions, Daryl carefully sat up and crossed his legs to get more comfortable and focused."
- you do this in everything you write-there's one, small anchor sentence or moments that ties everything in place. Really nicely done.

Also, you write the very best Daryl.

xox - MJ
Corporal Grumpy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was real sweet.
I thank you for writing this gem :)))
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yes, the drama llama needed a kick but it was well aimed and something awesome came about it. I really love the idea of Daryl and Rick as being friends, really loved the bonding(?) and back story with how he and Merle wound up with the group.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
If only things had worked out better for Sophia and Carol:(
Pixie468 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very cool exchange between the two. This story is quite good. Write some more! :)
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really really enjoyed this! I loved the dialogue too- very realistic and I could really hear these two having a conversation. I think Daryl and Rick work well together, that they even have some simliarites but they come from obviously differnt backgrounds. I like the idea of thier friendship and I really liked the way you portrayed that here. I think that was all Rick really needed: someone to tell him flat out right what the hell he needs to hear. Loved the little glimpses into both characters here, great job! Keep up the good work. :D
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Another great o/s from you and one that's entirely logical: EVERYONE was running their mouth off and seemed to forget that Daryl was lying in one of the tents! Really liked this, great job!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I. Dig. This.

Great moment between my two favorite characters.

Thank you so much for this!
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story; I think you did a wonderful job capturing Daryl's personality, especially near the end, where his dialogue was practically spot on. Well done. (:
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is awesome! Totally makes me wish this had happened in the episode as there wasn't enough Daryl for my liking and people in the camp sure don't talk quietly.