Reviews for French Cooking and Fibs
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
*wiping tears of laughter* This is the most darling story! Have you got any more in this funny little universe? *hoping so*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
*chuckling long and loud as I shake my head* The woman has real good points for staying married to the man. Can't fault her logic at ALL! *giggle*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
LOL Oh my, she's hanging on tight isn't she? I'm kinda rootin' for her to win him over now though. *snickering again*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
*having a giggle fit* Ohhhh, this is just TOO funny! *snickering now*
lonelioness chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I am really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait to read more. I especially love the idea that Ezra would get himself threatened into a marriage and then be unable to get out of it, even after offering Buck money to seduce his wife.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Cute!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Poor Ezra!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Excellent chapter. Honestly the old woman should have made sure that Marina was safe. Is Marina you?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sounds like a few stories I have heard!
JudyL068 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
LOL! Ezra's met his match! Fun story, thanks for sharing.
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
This was a fun story. I hope there is more. Thank you for sharing.
Black Rook chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
It's not often when you see a real and alive OFC in a story, you know:). Waiting for the next parts!
mystdogs chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Haha a sneaky little lady. Poor Ezra...conned by an innocent...and no one even attempting to help him.
mystdogs chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
LOL poor Ezra...wondering how long it will be before he begs someone to shoot him...LOL
Sackofnachos chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I'm not sure how I feel about this one!

You have me completely pissed off on Ezra's behalf! That so can't be legal, and the Judge should know better. Or at least recognize how morally repugnant it is to FORCE someone into a marriage not of their choosing.

And then I think, it's just entertainment value and I should enjoy where it's going. It's hard for me to see the comedy though!

Very well written story so far, but Ezra seems very accepting of his fate.

I will see where it goes.