Reviews for Assassin's Tango
valuablenicola chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
it maybe late (my review that is not your story). I may have already read that story before it was published but . .

YAY! Nice Story

I liked it

Nicola

BTW I have been eating sugar again. Ye be warned. Also I wrote you a story. Go find it or write more. Either is good with me
ja4ever chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I know that you didn't promise a happy ending but kinda bummed that Jasper actually killed Alice. I didn't think he would actually do it. Wow. At least he can keep his job and reputation and he didn't die. I just didn't like the ending because Alice died but I should have seen it coming. Amazing job though! Loved it! Keep it up! Can't wait to read more of your stories!

P.S. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have a safe and happy New Year! :)
TeddyBee chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
please update soon,

love it,

please dont make Alice dead
Doolie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
My heart was pounding the whole time! (Well, not in a literal sense lol)

Wow, this was an unexpected ending. I thought Alice would have won! But the master is truly "un-bloody-beatable" . A great twist to the story. Love it!
Rachel654 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
PLEASE HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE I HAVE BEEEN WAITING AGES! :)
random13432 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
WRITE MORE.
ja4ever chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I feel stupid for not seeing this coming. LOL. I mean it's in the title! Alice has her own score to settle. I can't believe she cut him! This probably isn't going to end well. Tango indeed! Awesome job! Loved it! Even though it was a little confusing in the middle there. Keep it up!
Sarah v chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Just started readin this, love it. But how can jasper be repulsed by Alice? She's so cute!
Galveston's Daughter chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Oops looks Jasper has been backed into a corner
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I wasn't expecting Alice to be another assassin who knows Jasper. I thought she just saw the future. I like that she has the upper hand on him since so few ever have it seems.
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ohh interesting, i can't wait for the next parts
RANDOM chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
WRITE MORE! please :L!
ja4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Really digging this so far. Dark Jasper is very believable and kinda sexy. LOL. I've only read fanfics when Alice is the assassin so this is really cool. Great plot. Amazing job! Loved it! Keep it up! Can't wait until the next chapter to find out how Alice knows Jasper.
deltagirl74 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I like it, Alice turned the tables on cocky Jasper.