Reviews for Outrun My Gun
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Yay!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I am so glad that Dean and Cas ended up remembering each other in the end. I am also happy to see that they were reunited and that they can actually stay with each other now. Anyway, this was a wonderful story I really liked it.
Power Of Funk chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I'm so sad I've finished this now I love it so much I swear everything is amazing, their relationship is so good everybody's totally in character AND you totally fixed the last 7 years and everything made SENSE.

Kiss me my hero!
Beawr chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Okay, this is beautiful. Seriously- this is up in the top five Destiel fics I have ever read, and I read A LOT of fanfiction. Now, I'm going to go look for a sequel. If there isn't one, then I beg of you, make one. Seriously, even if It is only a series of oneshots your write in your spare time. I'd like to see how Sam and Bobby react. I want to see how GABRIEL would react, too. Please? I'm begging you, here.

Thank you for writing this, you glorious author, you.
lMissMysteriousl chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Awwwwww!
vitamindesi chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
BEST fic that I've read in a while. You nailed Dean and Cas's characters perfectly. Sad, happy and brilliantly well written. Loved it SO much!
litbitnurse87 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I was on the edge of my seat with this last chapter chanting remember dean remember *sighs* I love happy ends any chance for a sequel ;)
ritamej chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I'm just saying now before I forget to write it, but this is one if my favorite stories of all time. I have read many stories on this site and others over the years, but this has got to be one of the best. Thank you for writing such an awesome story.

It was really sad and sweet. And the characters were beautifully in character.
Oh god chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is so sweet! I'm crying ;A;
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Alkjsdlfkjslfkjsldfjlskdjflksjlflskdflkjdldfkjf.

I can't.

I can't express.

I can't express how much I love this story.

Omgsh.
Omgsh
Omgsh
I'm
I have no words. I swear. I just.

...I'll be thinking about this beautiful thing for a long time. ;A; Thank you for this joyous, emotional ride.

- Crystal
androidtracker chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Wow. You have all my fangirl love for this. You've enchanted me from the first word. *fans face* got some dust in my eyes. Is the ending a lil homage to Doctor Who? Beautifully, perfectly done. Most definitely a favorite.
CheyanneChika chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
This was a beautifully sweet story. You nailed the characters:)
SpyAgent001 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I cannot put into words exactly what this story meant to me. It had everything in it, and I thank you very much for writing it. It was beautiful, and it is very rare when a fanfiction piece can make me nearly want to cry. The ending...there are few words to describe it. Suffice to say that it was perfect. In 7 chapters, you wrote the most moving Destiel fic I have read to date. I wish there was another button higher than a favorite option.
Your writing was amazing, and I only wish this could be done with the actual actors in the show. I felt like I was there with Dean and Cas every second, right up to the end where I had to end it with a small smile. This fic reminds me of why I even started shipping these two in the first place when I never thought I would (how wrong I was). This is my OTP of Supernatural right here.
Wonderful. Fantastic. Amazing. Awesome. Superb. Suspenseful. Beautiful.

Destiel Forever,

L
Cordelia Darcy chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god, I'm crying happy tears. I didn't even know that was possible. Bless you for writing this! It was absolutely perfect- your writing style is beautiful, everyone was in character, the plot was amazing, and oh yeah, IT MADE ME CRY. Words cannot express how much I loved this. Definately one of the best Destiel fics I've ever read.
-Cordelia
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
this story is ...great amazing and wow. You end things like a movie and it leaves me buzzing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »