Reviews for An Uncommon Proposal
Tiffanyfrench chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I hope you come back to this story again it was getting so good would love to see how you proceed
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Intense... it seems to have worked out, but then there's still Fritz. Any plans to continue?
starserendipity chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Hooray an update! And it was sweet and hopefully an end to the angst! Looking forward to more, loving this story.
moxcar2010 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Aaaaahhhhh. I needed this so much today. This was wonderful.
CaliCat29 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
OMG, my heart was breaking for Sharon throughout this chapter. And even though they'd somewhat patched things up by the end of the chapter, her hurt is still palpable. MORE NOW. Please! :) Loving this story!
starserendipity chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I'm so glad you updated, I really like this story. The emotions are very well written and the characters are just perfect.
Charmed8620 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I love this protective Andy/Sharon thing you have going on! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
random reviewer chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. I am probably going to read the whole thing in one sitting.

I did spot one small continuity flaw in this chapter, though. Brenda was standing in the kitchen in unbuttoned shirt and panties.

** time out to contemplate visual image **

How then did she come to leave the panties behind, hmm?
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
It's getting really exciting. I don't think Brenda understands Sharon's point of view

and how deep her feelings are. I think they are being very reckless.

Enough so that Flynn is on to them. It was really cool to get in Andy's mind and see

him computing the available info. I'm surprised that Raydor isn't going

to tuck those undies away in her home as a momento. I'm sure that the sparks will fly

during this case because of Sharon's emotions. As for Andy assessing Sharon's type

of woman, they sound boring. I think Brenda is more fun...
Messrs. Era chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I love that bit of protectiveness Andy still feels for Sharon; he's right, she does deserve better! Look at Brenda! Making such a mess of things, unable to think past anything but her own interests... (Not that she isn't trying, she's just incapable lol) Please update soon :)
love-eleven chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Oh my god, this story is beautiful. I love all the tragic, painful feelings you manage to give such insight to.
love-eleven chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh I love the new chapter! This story is getting better and better!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh I love the new chapter! This story is getting better and better!
tanama30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
omg tell you are going to continue this story. i love it and truly hope there is more coming