Reviews for Ghostwriter
Hanako-chan97 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Mooooooore XD will you finish it? This fic is very interesting X3 and I don't really remember if this pairing was already there but I would love to see some SwedenXFinland :3 they're just so cute together X3 or maybe GreeceXTurkey :3 I love their love/hate relationship X3 please write more :3
PS: (if you have read this before then we have similar taste ;3) would someone PLEASE read my fanfiction? It's called "I can see your smile" and it's a gerita I'm pretty desperate since I only have one review(her/his fanfiction are beautiful! I recommend "painters of the afterlife" it's really good) and two other people who read it(one is my sister who is not really into hetalia) and I'm one of those weird people who want to keep going when someone is expecting something from them so even though I want to finish it the fact that I don't feel needed(?) makes me not continue and do other stuff instead so I would really apreciate if you review even if it's a bad review :) and if you want me to read one of your fanfiction I would gladly do so even if you don't read mine :) thanks and have a good life! Hopefully I'll see/read you later on :)
Bond.Ataraxia chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Hope you update soon
pleaseeeee, pretty pleaseeeeee ;_;
xXPageturnerXx chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gosh! please update! i'm dieing to know what happens! ;)
Ottilia chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Birdie~ You're soooooooooooooooo Cute~ I can't wait to read more
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Just wait Gilbert, we have yet to see Ivan's reaction to this relationship.
merrygould chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I started reading and I couldn't stop. That's how brilliant this is.

Fffff- you just turned me into a PruCan shipper. Not that I didn't like it before, but now I might actually go hardcore with this pair in my fics. I was all 'it's cute' until chapter five (which, for some reason, I found omfgsoadorable).

I like the idea of Matthew being a 'ghostwriter'. That role fits him really well, actually. I particularly like how you kept my interest, as even in parts that would have normally been boring, I went on reading. I felt like if I skipped anything I would miss something crucial/commit a terrible sin.

...I really don't have anything else to say. I love it.

Now, on the subject of /pairings/, I could go on alllll daaayyy, but I will restrain myself, for the sake of my sanity (which totally flies away the moment I start a rant).

Most pairings I like are either crazy, underrated, or pure crack. But I ship 'em hard, so no jokes here.

1. Arthur/Yao - THIS CANNOT BE UNSEEN. This pair is like when crack gets serious. (I also love how you used candy as a substitue for opium. Genius)

2. Yong Soo/Jia Long - Da-ze and teki-desu work together beautifully, no?

3. ...I'm gonna have to go for Ivan/Alfred. I'm strangely drawn to depressing things, and these two have so much ANGST.

I seriously apologize if it's a lot (Canadians apologize for no reason. It's a habit, but we feel empty/guilty when we don't, you know?).

Awesome (and I daresay Prussia-approved) story. I wish I could say more, but the sound of sleep calling me to my bed is too distracting. Update?
AwesomelyAnonymous chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
'Arthur made a point of tossing the paper over the Dutch boy's head.' What? That's impossible! It would get caught in the spiky Dutch wilderness...

*fangirl squeal* You mentioned the Netherlands! I love him. And his drugs & techno. But I mainly love him. I always thought him a good friend for Mattie.

Dear lord, Monaco & HK? Arthur's screwed.

Hehe, that tripping scene was hilarious.

The Nordics are coming! Yay! My fav Hetalia gang. Not even the tomato gang beats the good ol' Nordics.
Iggy Beilschmidt chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Can u totally make Hong Kong go out with Iceland? They r such a cute pairing.
Bookworm24601 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I'm scared to find out what's going to happen...

But excellent story so far. Can't wait for more! U
Alexia-Esco chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Jia Long... Home Dragon or Family Dragon... Either one is a nice name for HK. XD (my one year of Chinese paid off ... somewhat.)

CLIFF-HANGER! :O Where's Gilbert? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out. :)
Akakata7 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Ooh! Lots of more characters are introduced! :D Actualy, Seychelles doesn't hate England. Have you seen any of Gakuen Hetalia? Also, she interacts with him well. There was a short strip where Prince William was going on his honeymoon to Seychelles and England told her and he was happy and excited. Ah, Hong Kong... He's a pyromaniac. Love him~ XD I love Alfred and Yong Soo as friends, and occasionally as a pairing. I think of Korea as an Asian America. Pairings, pairings... I have too many. I do like Maple Tea though! My top pairings are PruCan, RusAme and FrUK. Brilliant detail! Amazing chapter! Yes, I don't want to spoil it before we get the action... I was thinking of Turkey now, but he's not really close to Gil. Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
Asa-Taiyou chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Heh, my HongIce senses are tingling D and regarding the strips if you onto zerochan . net and type in 'Romania' and 'Bulgaria' they'll have the strips they were in in English (and other languages too!) Hetarchives has all the scanlations too. The chapter was a bit short but I still liked it lots :D but that's kinda a given since I'm easy to please. I laughed when Matt tripped and mainly worried about the precious pancakes XD please update soon~
Iceestar chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
This is a great story! I'm dying to know who sent Matthew the email about knowing and I love the comic relief you get with Gilbert and Francis being their weird selves. I can't wait for the next chapter so write it soon!
Suii Koalae chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
I love this story, it so funny, I had to force myself not to laugh since everyone else in the house is sleeping!
Treegona chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I'm kinda waiting for someone to yell in mats face "you're only PRETEND dating! it. ain't. real." or something like that, just to spice it up a bit. and its really gil who knows, isn't it? he sent a commision to Mat while he was at his house, so he herd it when Mat's computer bleeped with a new mail. right?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »