Reviews for Fascination
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved this one! Fantastic that you turned it around and she was the vampire and the hunter. Keeping her distance and letting him age before she finally gave in to her long time obsession. This was absolutely delicious. Loved the ending and him now being a vampire . . . with them both having each other forever. Thank you very much for this one.
elenalena chapter 1 . 2/24
Loved it.
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awesome!
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So did she just not specifically mention turning him, or did it happen slowly through her biting him multiple times?
Naomi M chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
it's really gd
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was an interesting twist, not sure exactly how that came about, did she turn him, was he already a vampire, exciting o/s read, rachel garber
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great story!
trixiepatz chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I somehow just stumbled across this one-shot! Loved it!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Like that it was Bella and her obsession. Found in lemonade stand
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed this. And I'm glad that she turned him, I was a little worried there for a bit.

Thanks for sharing.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
wow that was hot!fab story
My-R Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I have never been a fan of Vampire Bella but this o/s is totally different :) The role reversal was for once exciting and during the time i was reading it i kept thinking about what is it gonna be like now that she is the one in control. Anyway thanks for this wonderful story and i hope you will develop it into a multi chapter fic :)