Reviews for An Oasis of Memories
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sweet!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was really sweet and quite intense! I loved it!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Lovely story
Beautiful and bittersweet
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
My heart has just been ripped out. It was living and touching and devastating. Found on lemonade stand
LAL69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I just am getting caught up on new stories and post after a trip to see my in-laws with my husband and children... I have to tell you I was not comfortable going because I had this feeling something was wrong, because they invited us down and paid for the plane tickets. Well my gut feeling was right, my father in-law was diagnosed with early stages of this as well.. My husband and my self had noticed when he was up for a visit over the summer that he was forgetting simple things and my hubs blew it off as old age. Well , I did not think this was the case, but I did not want to bring it up. This has not been easy for him or my mother in-law, but we will get through it...
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awwww, that made me sad at the end... but beautifully written!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
*sniffs & dabs eyes*

so sweet and lovely and touching and sad but memorable and a new fav

thanks for sharing
KelseyNicole08 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my god.. I almost just lost it at work. That was breathtaking.
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Okay, now I'm crying. That was very touching and lovely, thank you for a wonderful edition to FAGE

-Vampmama-
yep.fanfictionaddict123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I LOVE IT! :D So sweet and romantic (:
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is such a good story. :) It's so sweet and sad at the same time. I love it! You did a wonderful job on it. :)
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh my word, that was beautiful and touching and if I had the ability to weep I would be sobbing my head off.

Wonderful!
naturallyclutzy93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
this story was so enchanting. i loved it. it was so sweet it made me want to cry. great job. :)
Emmy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awe! That was so bittersweet! So adorable! I really love this! It is a true work of art and you should be soooooo proud!
dijas84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
legit crying here cos this story is perfect! Amazing. Thank you for sharing :)