Reviews for I'm Not Engaged!
Lost Lady of Time chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
I love it! :)
Black-Dragon-Ninja chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
I just reread this for the first time in FOREVER and I noticed a few errors. :p Like in one spot I used 'a', instead of 'I'.
I actually do that a lot(I did it here, had to change I to a.), I'll even think that the correct one is wrong and change it. I don't know why I switch a and I and vise versa, I just do.
Also the word speak is spelled 'speck', lol. Either you or I can fix them. Also, there were a few places where commas would be nice, because my brain wants to pause slightly in some places during some of the longer sentences.
But I'm mostly worried about the spelling errors.

Kat. :) 3
Mi-chan1991 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Not a bad story. :) It's cute, sweet, and fluffy.
Mi-chan1991 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
ummmm... You DO realize that the iPod didn't exist in the 90s, right? Apple didn't come out with the iPod until October of 2001. Hell... mp3 players had only come out 1998. Common music listening devices back then were the Sony Walkman cassette and cd players. (I still have my green walkman! It barely works anymore, though.) Just thought I'd give you the heads-up. :)
samanthatm chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
cute
61394 chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
okay i want a shritless edward elric pleases

oh and i have been looking for this story for the longest so glad i found it
Micalina chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
So if Lucy's Kuzco's girlfriend, is Malina still available?
Micalina chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
So if Lucy is Kuzco's girlfriend does that mean Malina's still available?
sailormajinmoon chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Okay, now that the story is done I want to give you my full opinion of it. Now, the entire part of the story where you were re-writing the movie was great, you had a good pace and made it seem somewhat realistic. After that though, the story started to go down hill.

The pace after that made it seem like you were just throwing everything together at that moment. You should have explained more about how Yzma found out about Lucy being from a different dimension and how was she able to make a potion so fast to send Lucy and Kuzco to the correct dimension. I also disliked how you just passed off her father committing suicide due to her disappearing like it was only a side note. I understand that people grieve differently, but Lucy didn't even seem to care that her father, what seem's to be her only family according to the information you gave us, is dead. Then there's the fact that you had them get back to Kuzco's dimension very quickly, less than 24 hours, and it was through the same way Lucy originally fell in. Don't you think someone would have noticed that there was a portal in the movie poster by then, or at least someone else fall into that dimension. I think the whole bit with her friends visiting Kuzco's dimension and then immediately leaving was a bit rushed.

In conclusion, the beginning was great, but the ending was bad, though it could have been worse, in whole, the fan fiction was alright. I know it is hard to make your own story lines but you could have done better, made it seem less rushed and more like it was planned out.
sailormajinmoon chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
This chapter was good, a bit anticlimactic, but still good. I wonder what'll happen in the epilogue.
Claret Tho chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Don't want to see the end of the story but I suppose all must end :) I've really enjoyed this.
sailormajinmoon chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
(sorry I hadn't reviewed the last few chapters, was busy getting ready for college) Very good chapter, I wonder what Kuzco and Lucy'll do while they are in the 'real' world.
Black-Dragon-Ninja chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Ok, first:

Me: Now you see what I saw. Hey, that boo-yah thing you did on the waterfall, were you seriously that hyped up about it?

Kuzco: Shut up! I nearly died

This had me loling. Thank you!

Second, wow, now they're in Lucy's world and her dad is missing! OMG! What's going to happen?

Can't wait until chapter 18! D

Kat.

(P.s. I bought the movie on Amazon a few days ago! Soon I'll be able to watch The Emperors New Groove wheneve I want! *Excited squeel*)
Claret Tho chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
That was written really well! If anymore steamy scenes come up Black Dragon will have to write them :) Can't wait for another update though!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »