Reviews for Glass Ceilings
caspasta chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cute one-shot! 3
jade daniel chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i want another update.

It was so good! Please update
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Breathtaking!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great job!(:
Jessicat chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMFG

Let me just say that I loved this SO MUCH - you actually had me SCREAMING into my pillow (not even joking) from the adorableness and cuteness omfg you are perfect I just want to like shake your hand hahaha :)

Why can't this happen on the show! Like actually! GAHHHHHHHHHHH :(
Jessicat chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMFG

Why can't this happen on the show! Like actually! GAHHHHHHHHHHH :(
MewLuna chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh.

My.

CHEESE.

Holy cow! That was amazing! I loved this one-shot XD I liked your analogy of glass ceiling, it was great! And then of course the love scene, verl well done. Don't worry about not being able to do smut or whatever. I can't do it XD But like you said, one day you might and you'll probably be good at it. Officially back in the Delena fan girl mode. Just saying. Bahaha XD

Luna
RoyalDarkness01 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Glorious! D I love love loved it.
jozac chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great concept, followed up with great writing. Loved your story.
siberia21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, I like this one as well. Actually I was thinking about how you keep it T rating and it still does feel sexy somehow. Good job!
The Soft Smell of Rain chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I liked very much the idea of the glass ceiling. A beautiful term to use about Damon and Elena's relationship:)beautiful story by the way:)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
oh my goodness i adore this idea. and you wrote it so well!

Haven't you figured out that everything I do is to protect you, to keep you safe, to keep you alive?"

flawless
JLD chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I liked it a lot. And for the record, I think smut is overrated in most cases; I mean we know how it works so the details can only add so much. I like what you wrote here because it was sexy and hot in a weirdly innocent way. Team Damon forever!
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was just beautiful. It was painful and depressing but that's who Elena and Damon are. They're depressing and they hurt each other. But I know that once they let go they'd be so beautiful together. And that's what you portrayed and that's what makes this an amazing story. Thank you for writing. I really loved it.

-loveyouforever101 :D
Annalay chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
really nice piece of work