Reviews for Always
Clockwork Marionette chapter 1 . 2/10
:'( That made me cry. Agh, DANG YOU WRITERS THAT ARE SO GOOD AT MAKING SAD STORIES THAT I CRY AND FAVORITE THEM!
It seemed so... human.
hatelife chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Tragic but realistic
VoidVoice chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Did i already told you, that i love your stories? No?
Here is it:

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Yep. It is very touching and i like how you end it by defime the word 'Always'. Your stories are always (haha, see i use that word too... xD now i can't stop thinking about that word o.o sue you...) so refreshing even when this is a bit sad. Such a great writer you are.
Coffee Detective chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So few reviews...

I cried every time I read it XDX. A little confusing; strongly heartfelt, sweet, and bitter. Your stories are often over the top. This story was wonderful.
Michie Fang chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, you're amazing.
I feel like a jerk for pointing this out: you said she died October 23 in the beginning and October 25 in the middle. (Which I only noticed because I reread it a few times.)
Other than that . . . this really doesn't seem like something written by someone in a bleh mood. ;_;
I will never again look at the word "always" the same way.
Please don't stop writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i loved it but who died?
suicidal milk chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
God, this really hit me hard. I don't like reading character death, and will prolly close the window if I see character death, and you put it blatantly in the first line, but I decided to finish it anyway. And I re-read it. You pretty much captured the feeling of someone who has lost another who is dear to them. Then I read your profile, and I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I can empathize with you. I wish I could offer you a piece of my pretty butt to hug to sleep at night with, and I hope you're coping. If this's the reason you're taking so much time, I'll let you.

lots of love.
starfingers chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Review? Of course :D

Finally... another story! Not that I mind the long intervals between your updates, tho

This is a well-written tragedy... and I love how you relate Len's loss to the word 'always'. 'Always' usually seems to be something positive - like 'always in love' (I thought it was going to be something like that, haha) - but this is just great! The way you describe Len's emotion is realistic and human - he's not perfect, and I love it :")

Keep on writing, 'kay? Good luck :)
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Kya why'd you kill? I fucking love it though, I won't lie.
berrytart94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this very, very much.

It holds a deepness to it that brings across anger, despair, sadness, regret, and above all, love.

Now that the serious part's over, I will promptly fangirl.

3333333 OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH

/hit/

Rin's one line was beautiful. xD Oh Rin. And Len. D: 3

After seeing the word 'always' for so long though, it started to look like it was misspelled xD At the end, I knew it was spelled correctly but it looked so strange. xDD 3

Ahem. Nonetheless, I absolutely love your fics. I hope you get out of your slump so I will be able to read D

Speaking of which, I myself need to kick myself into updating... _;;

Love, Berry 3
VocalRaynbow chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Amazing as always, AmeChi. I was really surprised to see the alert for this. I'm sorry you're having difficulties; I've been having trouble writing myself, lately, and it's an awful feeling. I love the mood in this one. There's this sense of hopelessness, but at the same time, beauty and naivety. Len's emotions feel real and raw and the scenes are perfectly described, as always. Hehe.

I'm still your biggest fan, you know. C: I can't wait for any updates/new things, but don't push yourself. Your writing is worth any wait.