Reviews for Out In The World
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Wow, again, Love it~ I'm practically in tears here for some of the $4!7 , and the acceptance/support. This was well done, and in a different but great format. I, just, wow... Seriously, well done.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Awww, I really liked this!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I love it. Especially the last paragraph.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is awesome.
sirensoundwave chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So sweet and sad at the same time. It does get better guys! And one day the idiots will shut up and we will live in a world where all that matters is love. I doubt ANY higher power really cares as long as we're good people so they should stop using that lame ass excuse.
C.C chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I LIKE THIS STORY *SMASHES CUP* ANOTHER!

Seriously though, this was truly amazing. I'd LOVE to read a follow up of what happens after Richie tells his dad. Plus I love how you wrote the relationship between Richie and Kaldur. It's sweet! Keep up the good work!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I like how you dynamic you made Richie in this situation; it's like he's going up up in my eyes.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh... This literally almost made me start crying in the middle of the library. You handled a very sensitive issue with a lot of dignity. Thank you.

PS Oh, and the image of Wally showing that video to Piper was hilarious!
thexqueen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
God, I love this story so much. It is one of my favorites and not just for the pairing. It was very emotional and a good portrayal of the hate and ignorance some people hold, and the love and understanding in more. Very inspiring.
Nic.Lan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ahh this story breaks my heart in a way because people can be really prejudice at times, but there is always support from good people :')

Awesome sequeal!