Reviews for 44 Winks Before You Wake
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
:) I like it. It's really interesting. :D
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I've read quite a few stories about this episode-it's recently become my new addiction, who knew?- but I honestly haven't seen this. I can't get over the last bit, but overall I just wanted to say how breathtaking as a whole this story was. Not what I was expecting, but in the best way possible.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aw. I liked how you ended with Alice. I LOVED how you ended with Wally protecting Robin.
ILovePepsi2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was very powerful. Failsafe was a very powerful epsisode in YJ, but this, showing Kidflash and Robin's last seconds together... is probably more so.

Love this. It's bein' favorited :D
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was very sad. and teh alice refernce was very bitter sweet.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I can't really find the right words to describe why I like this story so much. Perhaps it's the way you ended them, the wording... I really liked the Alice in Wonderland quote. I just really really like this. Well done.
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 11/26/2011! This was amazing to read. I could see the whole thing as Robin's thoughts played out. Wonderful job!

God Bless You,

escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED BUT I LIKE IT SO MUCH ASDHISAL. Kidding, I understood the story but my emotions are freaking out right now. That story when in such an unexpected direction. It was one of the best pieces I've ever read. So well written and you had these pieces of information like the heat of the fire and breaking the sound barrier and Wally vibrating himself and their uniforms distributing heat. You made everything so /real/. Everything you wrote was pivotal to the story; you didn't add extra, unnecessary words. The breaks in the story were perfectly time, as well. I absolutely loved this.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. That was intense.
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is one of the best failsafe fics i've read, if not THE best. I love how Wally acted, though I would have hoped to see how or if their relationship changed after his actions.
asdf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved this. Thank you for writing it. I could totally see Wally trying to keep Robin from dying.
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wally! You adorable selfless person, you! :'( poor Rob too! Having to watch his best friend die protecting him gah! I loved this :) and the Through the Looking Glass quote :)
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh! Oh wow! Oh wow wow wow! That was really good! That quote at the end was just perfect, and your writing has a very nice flow. :D
Dazja chapter 1 . 11/22/2011