Reviews for The Secrets of Thanks
MonstersDream chapter 7 . 5/25
Wow Garcia is sneaky - well played! I would hate to get those assignments, but it was funny to see what the team thought about each other.
Anna chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
omg this is probably my favourite fanfiction ever but it wud have been cool to see how the team reacted if they found out that it was all penelopes doing (hint hint)
emwritesthings chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Haha, Great ending! Garcia is a genius! :)
emwritesthings chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is AWESOME! I can't wait to read what everybody thinks of their coworkers!
Craftygirl11 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I only watched a few episodes of this show, and I really liked thiss story. I was waondering if I could do this idea for the original criminal minds show? I would give you full credit for the idea of course, but can I use this idea?

I loved this story. It is such a great story. Loved how you put the teasing and the jokes in the story. You are an amazing writer. Whatever you do, keep up the great work.
stilljustme chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
if i hadn't favorited your story already, i definitley would after the epilogue! Penelope! We should have known somehow, but...sorry, can't find a word to say how perfectly that fits together! it's sooo unbelievably great, and i can imagine Garcia so well, sitting at her desk in her fluffy-all-happy office, smiling and giggling, sometimes jumping up from her seat just to run around in her office just because this is too wonderful tu be true, or at least to be beared in silence...okay, actually that's how I felt...WOW.

And Lover of Reid is perfectly right, it would be amazing if you wrote this also about Hotch...pleeeeaaase!
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
That was great. I'm glad that everything is truly alright with everyone. I do believe that Beth will owe Prophet $100, I agree with Prophet, Gina and Mick will most likely get together on their own in a matter of a few months. I like how Prophet, Mick, and Gina all brought up the fact how they teased Beth of profiling like a criminal/ cerial killer. At least they didn't try and mention that in their papers. I can't believe that Garcia was behind all of this. She is being extremely sneaky. If she tried to do this with Hotch's team as well, that would be an interesting story to read as well. Do you think you can let me know if you write that story? Great work on this story.
stilljustme chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
that was a wonderful christmas present! i think you did a great job on cooper's thoughts, as well as on all the others. and i totally understand them wanting to move over to another topic, and that sam won't let them...makes me think he wants gina&mick or himself & beth to start their holiday together...
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
That was great. I love all the praise that Sam gave everyone. Especially how he compared Gina to Reid. I never considered the similarities between the two of them. I can't wait to see what Sam has planned for the team next.
Yeto chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas girl! Great new chapter, just like Cooper to include so many relevant details as compliments. Excited to see the last one & your other fic's conclusion, keep up the great work (:
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
That was great. Mick really had a lot to say about everyone, especially Gina. I would never think that he would put those specific descriptive words about her to paper. I can't wait til you update again so as to see what Sam wrote. His should be interesting.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
That was great. I liked everything that she had to say about everyone. I especially like how she mentioned the case from the episode "the fight" when talking about Coop. I can't wait to see what Mick has to say. This should be interesting.
Yeto chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Love the last 2 chapters! I think each one gets better than the last. Mick spouting off how many bullets he'd take for everyone seems so much like him LOL, I imagine he'd get into a fight with someone else over just how many more he'd take or something.

Great work, looking forward to the next chapter! Mick tl;dring about Gina is so like him. I'll be interested to see where that leads (:
stilljustme chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
love it! this is SO great, i know i said that before but it just keeps being right with every new chapter. you did very well on Mick's emotions, i'd say, though i wished he'd have to say more about coop. but maybe that would have brought it over the top, so...oh, i don't know, but this was amazing - prophet as older brther and all the bullets he'd take for everyone etc. - thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011