Reviews for Love Letter Blues
ephemeralstorm chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This seems like one unseen episode in the anime. I like how everyone stayed in character. This deserves a thumbs up! :) Oh, I'd really like some development between Minko and Tohru! But I guess it's up to us for now. XD
Zerokiryuismine chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sorry for some reason I can't login into anything but any way it was a good story tohru really is obvilious to the fact but he do in deed have a small crush on ohana but I never would have pictured him confessing
ScreamingAtTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very Well Done! You kept the characters the way they are, which is pretty hard to keep constant in fanfictions. I liked the plot, and I could see it happening in the anime. I wish there was a bit more romance, but thats probably just my Fan Girl heart. Keep Writing!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I enjoyed your story, I really wish a they get together in the sequel to the anime that we've been promesed.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was pretty interesting, yeah everything was in character lol. I dont really like minchi's personality all that well, but i find it funny that tohru doesnt see what everyone else sees xD nice little story u got here.
kisakasama chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
ah Tohru is forever thick headed XD man I thought he was seriously exposing his feminine side to that letter! ahaha. well done! :)
ShadowkittenMF chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well, first let me say that I liked this story. Nice twist.

The writing was quite good, and I think you captured Minko quite well.

The ending seemed a little too abrupt. The idea was good, and the little dangling bit of shiptease made me grin (so many possibilities for a sequel, canon be damned) but the last two sentances somehow seemed anti-climactic. Not sure what to suggest, unfortunately.

Regardless, I do like this, and hope you write more!