Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love Spell
Terrrrrrence chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
It's a great story! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
wfguxgcvgv bnvb vghb vbhb vghjk,mvghngvujbh jm jkcncikdnvjcjv i kjsofkf, nakfm mnx l;. kjmx l mvk m hk gpcm kpocm bghkd jcvolbgjk njcn xvnnbn cnrlknmgvnc gjkgnv nno vcmg k4ytn gfbjm sdfgkv,n tgfvcnvckm,t fg njvm,dxcmgkfdcx kjvclm,dfmgvcok,mdnm k,mvc mn,ghbm,v ,vclkbm, hmgv
Todd chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey! ...I haven't read the story. XD! I just thought I'd say hello! HI!..and...howdy? Um, yeah! I'm just leaving my mark...it's going to be cool years from now when I can look back and say, "I know that famous author! I signed the review on one of her fanfics when she was only the number one person in MY world!" ...but, yeah...that's me rambling! Ciao babe!
Lily's Star chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
i am sorry dear but i cannot continue reading this. there is just too much work to be done on it. i still urge you to get a beta and have this revised. and the content, well, i am just not seeing anything develop. i know that this is only chapter six but the characters are no where near where they should be. character development is essential for the first five chapters or so. it sets up the story and allows the reader to get to know the characters better. i do not know or feel for these characters. and the main characters from the novel, harry, hermione and ron, well, they are not developed at all and sort of fall into the drabness of this story. and veronica, who the story seems to center around, well, let me put it this way: i sense vanity on your part regarding her. she is obviously made up to fulfill some sort of fantasy ro wish you have. i think she may be the best version of yourself, but hey i could be wrong. Fleur shouldnt be there and Crystal is pointless. ROn does not have an older sister! don't mess it up!now i am well aware that hopefully the next chapter offers something, but like i said, i couldn't read it. the dialogue is also unessesary i am sorry to say. the conversations are rather want to be excited and enthralled. i feel like i am watching, or rather reading a bad soap opera, and without the payoff. and your writing needs work as well. i already mentioned that. i recommend that you read the works of Mistress del Mar, Oy!Angelina, Angelxd14, Frizzy, Madame Padfoot, Zsenya and Arabella (Sugar Quill), Lamina Court, and Yvette. they can teach you what excellent writing is and how to tell one hell of a good story. SOme are Lily and James and some are the new generation but all are fabulous. they are a bit older than you, however, i asume that you are young, and the stories have mature themes, but are worth reading even for educational pruposes. once again, i wish you luck, and hope this doesn't discontinue your writing. this was not a flame, just constructive critisicm. have a lovely day

*Lily's Star*
Lily's Star chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Draco is unrealsitic, and it is out of character. and it took people too long to react
Lily's Star chapter 4 . 6/7/2003
eh, Quidditch was nothing special, i expected better. and why is Fleur there? it is already established that Ron has, or rather had a crush on her in 4th year. but hey, its your story.
Lily's Star chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
i'm sorry, what secrets were revealed? i must have missed that one. but, not bad so far...
Lily's Star chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
STAY AWAY FROM PRESENT TENSE! IT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND! but seriously, if you cannot diferentiate between the tenses, get a beta, or at least read it over. i'll see what happens next tho :)
Celina Kyle chapter 17 . 6/5/2003
the story is ok but i am sorry to say that it is written rather like a play gone horribly wrong. so much of the dialogue is bland and unecessary. the characters are unrealisiticly drawn out to the point where i wanted to pull out my hair. and for the love of god, girl, pick a goddamn tense. you keep on switching back and forth, it is nausating. keep in mind this is NOT a flame, i dont believe in them. but please get a beta and revise this immediately.
Angelxd14 chapter 17 . 6/1/2003
Nice job! and im glad you fixed the formatting, it made it much easier to read. it's comming along well, i really like it! keep it up and try to update more than once every six months :)
Behind Emerald Eyes chapter 9 . 5/29/2003
Damn you're good! REAL good! That was really great!
Angelxd14 chapter 9 . 2/26/2003
Hey honey, its Diana. This fic is VERY cute, and well written. i really liked it! keep it up!
Michael chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Hey V! I think see a love triangle forming...I've got this really weird feeling it's going to be like...Taylor likes V, V likes Taylor, Shadow Figure likes V, V likes Shadow Figure...

o.O ...
Stykes chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Interesting way to begin the story... rather original.