Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
smile5676 chapter 2 . 5/13
Wasn't Sybil dead?
I am going to kill you for finishing this story. I absolutely LOVED it. You are the best fan fiction author I have ever read. I also loved your 'unrequited love is hardly fashionable,' and I didn't realize it was the same author until a moment ago. Words cannot describe how much I have enjoyed your story, and I hope you continue to write fan fictions like this one, because who doesn't love a good Mary/Matthew fic?
Just finished chapter eight. I'm halfway through and can't imagine how this story can get better. The characters are so detailed, and the writing is exquisite. They are all perfectly in character, and even the characters you wrote from scratch seem to fit in perfectly with the storyline. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
So far I have only read chap. 1, and I'm hooked. The characters are perfect. I love Emmie and Rabbit. "God's words, not mine." Cracked me up!
c3lia chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
(this is supposed to be a review for chapter 6, but as I had already reviewed it before, I must write ir here) hi... I'm just rereading this story and, here I am, crying because of a fanfiction! even worse, about Sir Richard dying in a fanfiction...! oh my...! but you're really a wonderfull, wonderfull author, miss Kittyplank! thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it here with us! And I can only hope that you'll some day feel inspired to write new DA stories! Hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Okay, I'm confused. Richard tells Mary he doesn't want her to have anything to do with Matthew after his death and then he says this to Matthew... This man...
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?! THEY'RE CASUALLY ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER AND I'M TURNING MYSELF INSIDE OUT!
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I was told to read this fic and it has not disappointed! Chapter one down and excited to read more! :)
reader chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Thank you very much for writing this beautiful story :)
LuckyGal chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Wow! What a beautiful universe you created! I love Emily and Rabbit! And Mary and Matthew finally getting their happily ever after. I hope you will continue their story. I would love to see a fic with spunky Emily and reserved Peter and M/M future children grown up and discover their loves.
Mimi chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I was hooked on your tale and couldn't stop reading! Thank you for the happy ending!

Your dialogue for Violet is THE BEST I've ever read! Brilliant writing! :-)
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
What an intriguing plot. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. Back to Downton we go!
BlackQueen92 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Thank you for this amazing story, this really is a wonderful love story even though it takes them 20 years to finally to be together. Oh how I wished this was the real end for DA. But I must say you had me beginning to like Richard, even though I normally is a Mary/Matthew-shipper, and I really felt sorry for Richard when he died, but I had expected it. Peter and Emily are amazing characters.

-BlackQueen-
Hazelmist chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
Awwww that was so perfect! I LOVED this story! And I will look forward to reading more about these characters and this 'verse you've created. Thanks for writing this, it was a pleasure to read! :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Very nice job showing how Emily and Matthew could forge a real relationship: you treated Emily with respect and made her out to be an intelligent young woman, instead of condescending to her merely because she was still a child. That scene with the two of them sitting on the floor in the library was one of the highlights of your work, and an insightful, refreshing piece of writing in its own right.