Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
youve got me sobbing... :( i hate Sir Richard but poor Mary, Poor Emmy and Poor Rabbit... :'(
Audrey C chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
So happy to see an update! Yay, things really are starting to look brighter. I can't wait until the little family heads back to Downton. It can't be too soon for me. Time is ticking and it would be wonderful for Mary to have more kids! :)
virtualclutter chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
A treat, as usual. :)

I love how everyone is weighing in on Matthew and Mary's future again and how their staces differ depending on their own experiences and investment in their future. And Mary's last conversation with Peter and Emily was beautiful.

Also, Violet's frailty was heartbreaking. How old is she in 1930? I'm never quite sure how old she is in DA, but she certainly is not in the first flush of youth in 1920, so add another 10 years to that...

Can hardly wait for the next installment, but wait I will... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WOW! I LOVE IT! i hate Sir Richard in the show but... WOW! Well done.. :)
Lluvia185 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Lovely chapter in every way
Elodie chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
O mon Dieu! Another silent, suptle, very beautiful chapter, thank you very much! I love the Emily-character, she might be a bit mature for her age, but her wit and esprit are so adorably engaging, that I personally wouldn't wish her to be any different. She is like the young complement to Violet. Your study on Mary is beautiful to, and the Percy-allegory...

Please continue this story!
Terriah chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
This was lovely!
Very well written!x
downtonlove chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
What a brilliant chapter! This is so good and I love how you're setting everything up for M/M. They've missed out in each other's lives in the last 10 years. I'm so looking forward to their happily ever after! You've even got Isobel and Emily getting used to the idea. Please let Emily get her baby sister! I can't wait to read more! Thank you for this.
Eternally Romantic chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
This was a great chapter. I really enjoyed it. I hope we get to see more interaction between Mary and Matthew with the children because I think that is so adorable. I can't wait to read what happens next!
seamonster chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
You are such an amazing writer and it's so great to read a story that seems to understand and capture Mary's character so perfectly! Thank you for writing this!

I love the new chapter and I hope Mary and Matthew can finally be happy! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Just wonderful! Was thinking we were do for an update...thank you!
streetcornergirl chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
perfection.
TonksSB chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Cannot wait for the next update! Really looking forward to Mary and Matthew's reunion. I do think they needed some time apart- Mary did just lose her husband of ten years and Matthew was rushing things a bit. The dog! How absolutely lovely. I really love their maturity. Looking forward to more!
ElysaMalfoy chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
I'm once again sorry about not reviewing these last chapters! I loved every bit of it. I have never really believed in real love, I always thought it rather naive, but Matthew and Mary really have it.
The decision they made is a really good one, albeit taken reluctantly. I hope that when they get back from their trips, they will finally marry! God knows how we've all been waiting for it since the mere beginning!

P.S The previous chapter was amazing, as well. I loved the dialogue between Matthew and Emily!

Elysa xx
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
god this family is so interfering sometimes that you sometimes want to slap them all. poor Mathew and Mary are never going to get a moment's peace and the children will be angels in comparison to their elders.
i thought this was one of the best Downton Abbey fics i have ever read. you have managed to make me cry several times, feel complete empathy for Richard and broke a marriage without making Richard a complete villian like some might have done. you kept everyone in character, kept the loving relationship between Mary, Anna, and Carson (which i have seen neglected in fics where Mary leaves Downton), and created two fascinating characters in Mary's children. i'm a huge Beatrice Potter fan and keep a stuffed Peter Rabbit myself even though i'm twenty, it's so endearing to see her works being popular amongst the children. i adore both Peter and Emily, Peter is adorable in his own right and Emily is fated to be one of the strongest headstrong women in her time. i can't help but think when Emily achieves adulthood she would either use her markwomanship skills by becoming a spy in occupied France or her intelligent brain in cracking codes at Bletchley. either way she's more likely to do more in the war effort than the rest of her generation of Crawleys. i am looking forwards to the next chapter so please update soon and once again fantastic fic.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »