Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
PelirrojaBiu chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Beautiful!
PelirrojaBiu chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Another beautiful chapter! The talk between Matthew and Emmy was so honest and sweet. Sorry to see this story coming to an end but with chapters this long it's going to take me the whole evening. And thank God for that! ;-)
PelirrojaBiu chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
There are no words. What a brilliant, brilliant story. You have managed this difficult subject with such delicacy and wisdom.
PelirrojaBiu chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This chapter was absolutely hilarious! I know everybody always worships you for your Marys, but this is a fantastic ensamble piece. The kids are brilliantly written, as are the Crawleys and Violet. I know I'm going to spend every free minute reading this till the end.
PelirrojaBiu chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Fantastic!
Lala Kate chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Oh my...I have no adequate words for this chapter. Masterfully penned, my dear!
Lala Kate chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I love this story! On to the next chapter...one of the beauties of discovering a story after it is complete.
Lala Kate chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Ok-you have truly hooked me with this chapter. Such lovely writing, such rich characterizations! Lead on!
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oooo...just discovered this story this morning over coffee, and I am hooked! Can't wait to see where this goes. :)
La Donna Ingenua chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I cried throughout this chapter. From Peter's, " you do?" through the end.
La Donna Ingenua chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
...Let him believe, if only for a short while, that he's the first in Mary's affections

So heartbreaking. What's wrong with me that I love it?
La Donna Ingenua chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Matthew sticking up for Richard...I am in love with you...-and I love you, probably always will..

My heart!
La Donna Ingenua chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Love this so much. So many wonderful lines. In on my phone so I will have to choose one.

He'd wanted to get in the grave with her;...how apt.

M and M seeing one another again, perfectly lovely and awkward. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
A lot more of m/m!
The Yankee Countess chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Hello! First of all, you should know that I'm a die-hard Sybil/Tom shipper. But I love learning about stories where my ship appear and are written beautifully, even if they are not the main focus of the story. Someone told me that I would not be disappointed then with your tale, and THEY WERE RIGHT! :oD

This was beautiful! And it was also very refreshing to see how you chose to write Sir Richard's character (not the obvious villain). I loved the sisterly moments you wrote between Mary and Sybil, how Sybil tried to help Mary with her grief, and how both she and Matthew were able to heal and come together at last. Loved of course the snippets of "bromance" between Tom and Matthew, and just overall, it was a really lovely story!

And once again thank you, as a Sybil/Tom shipper, for representing and writing them really well, too!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »