Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Hazelmist chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Awwwww I am so excited that they FINALLY officially got together. The scene where Matthew was trying to propose to Mary naked was hillarious and so them. And Matthew just jumping to the idea of an elopement before he even bought a ring is just so adorable and shows him how much he loves her. And I love that little part at the end where they see her wedding rings and think of Richard. It's like they're finally moving forward. I can't wait to see the wedding!
Forlovealone chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
This is just so wonderfully written.
I really like the modern way of making love , without hesitation or propriety , to love each other intimately. Afterall why waste time.
There are also many sentences I love in this chapter...about the ring, Matthew proposed in his birthday suit, n Mary wanting a marriage now...plus many others.
Humorous n loving...I cannot wait for your next chapter.
Yet I don't want it to end.
AnniellaEyes chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I adored this! ADORED it. It has always been a fantasy of mine not to be asked to marry someone, but to be told 'marry me'. Not because he'll be demanding, but just because...its right, and asking would be superfluous. So just...awww! I love it! (I hope you won't mind too much when something similar occurs in my next chapter- it has been planned for a while for exactly that reason.)

So lovely to see them happy. So great that it was Rabbit that let the cat out of the bag. So much fun with Robert, Cora and Rosamund. Thanks for sharing :D
1life2ROCK chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! sooooo good. Ahhh they're in engaged! Loved that Richard was mentioned here, quite fitting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Captain Evermind chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
*Sniff!* So sweet and lovely! Can't wait to read the dénouement. Beautifully paced. :-)
hillevi chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Such a good chapter! And they are so funny and sweet!
Louise chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful. The chapter worked really well and I am a little teary myself!

IMHO the children need to be present at their mothers wedding. It tells them they are important and matter and stuff isn't just happening around them although I know they made the decision to let Matthew in.
Does that make sense?

Looking forward to more xx
Ultrahotpink chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
What a lovely chapter! I liked how she was the aggressor sexually. After all she's had far more experience than he has. And the impromptu proposal was lovely! I can't wait for the next chapter!
virtualclutter chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
That was lovely! :)
Greys has become my life chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
It was lovely. Matthew's sudden enthusiasm to marry her immeiately was really great.
downtonlove chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
My absolute favorite chapter thus far. I loved how the whole family was involved in getting those two to finally together. Rabbit almost giving it away was wonderful too. I loved everything that happened upstairs in her room. :) Just perfect. Looking forward to their marriage and for them to start living their lives together and as a family. I can't wait for more.
Audrey C chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
So happy to see an update. I adore every part of this chapter. Just perfect. I especially love the part where Matthew said he had already wasted too many years without Mary to be wasting months, minutes, seconds waiting to be with her all the time. Talk about romantic. How could she say no to that? Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
seamonster chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This is really the best fic on here... I really love the way you write Mary :) How many chapters do we still get? :)
Eternally Romantic chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I loved this. I thought it was great to see Mary and Matthew act awkward around each other and then settle into what will be the rest of their lives together. I hope you update this again soon. I cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This was so sweet and wonderful - nice change of pace and very well done. I love how Peter just about gave them away. Adored the progression from nervousness to the really open discussion at the end - it really highlights their maturity here. Excited for the wedding and reactions! Thanks!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »