Reviews for How Many Masks Do You Wear?
KagedZena chapter 2 . 2/28
This is really good, I would really like to read more.
bundeva chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
this also needs to continue! :D
Grace-Logan chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
please write another chapter to this it's a great stroy and I'd love to see the end of it and where it leads from here, please contiue with it and finish it there are to many awesome stories on here that don't get finished or get taken down never to be seen again by society this is a epic story and I hope you decide to finish it and not abandon or put it on haiatus.

:) hope for a new chapter in the near future
xGlowwolfxX49 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Oh meh gaaaawd _ this is so cute! I love it! Please continue it!
blucou chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
That was great! To tell you the truth, that would have probably been the last song I would have thought of, in that situation... but somehow... just like you wrote, it just fits. XD
Beautiful story, but PLEASE continue! I really wanna know how it's gonna continue with those two!
Keep up the great work!
PumpkinWitch99 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
great fic, love how you incorporated music into it. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
p.s Ichigo needs to buy Grimmjow an ipod lol
SaLiMuPe chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
awesome story, plz continue it! and a little bit of action would be appreciated :3
Junichiblue chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Well done! Well done indeed. I came across Creatures... on deviantart and started reading that one, then i took a break and found this one.

I enjoy your style, the way you thoughtfully explore where their final battle could have gone. I read your profile and I get ya. You have a very clear grasp of your characters and you write them very well. You also came up with some nice insights along the way, simple, yet profound.

I liked your dialogue, again, you kept them in character. *I could have used you as a sounding board for when i had them doing the "convo under the moon"! :P

Anyway, i hope you keep up with the writing!

JB
vivaciousRingo chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Ah, the way you word your sentences is beautiful. I was like hypnotized when reading. I liked this version a lot, I also agree with you there was not enough interaction between them in manga, you showed there could be much more without drifting away from the canon. I really enjoy reading your writing style, when I find more time I'll see you in your other works too!

Apple
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Awww... this chapter was so sweet. :D I really liked it

I'm trying to think of the song you mentioned... all I can think of is: "Somewhere over the rainbow... way up highh... lalalala lullaby" I dunno if we're thinking of the same song. D: This is going to bug me for the rest of the night.

URGH. Why you do you write emotional fics so well? D: You suck, sir. Just kidding: I love you. :D HAhaha.

*cough* All awkwardness aside You should continue this. :D I wanna see where you'll go from here. :3 This fic seems pretty promising So You should continue it. The End. :D
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
They're such children. Those bums. ;P
Nanashi XIII chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Write another chapter! Your writing sryle is interesting.
inominatenoname chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is one of the best written fics I've read in far too long! Wonderfully done and I adore the thought and respect you give to each character- it's extremely refreshing!
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I DEFINITELY want another chapter :3...and soon please XD
gijuigh chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I really like it. It was nice and I really think that you should continue. )

And yeah, living without music is just... sad. ;)