Reviews for Beat the Air
Kpop TOP chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
cool fanfic, i dont really like Breaking Dawn because i am team Jacob and i wanted Bella to be with Jacob and not Edward, and the whole birth scene was freaky actually her whole pregnancy was cool and very cool fanfic hope you write something else!(Bella x Jacob):)
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I liked it!

I have to agree with the gruesomeness of the birth scene of Breaking Dawn, Bella looked SO thin and I did find it very uncomfortable to watch, as Edward seemed to be pounding a dead body.

One suggestion I would have is that Bella's reaction seems downplayed; I would expect her to be more shocked than she was at Jacob's sudden (not to mention naked) arrival.

Good job!
creekfreak05 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I absolutely love this take on Bella and Jake. What a beautiful little story. Simple and perfect.
rororogers chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
very nice... and I haven't seen the movie but I hated the book! I mean seriously bella didn't have to give up anything by marrying ewdard, she got to be a mother, kept charlie in her life, and got to keep jacob too because he imprinted on her daughter? That was just messed up.
torrard chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Excellent, really loved it.
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i liked this. the birth scene was a lil much kinda but the scene after had me crying when jake left the house n broke down. saddest thing ever. i rather liked breaking dawn. i just wish she chose jake!
enchantressinblack chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved this o/s! I saw breaking Dawn and I cried with the birth scene and especially how it tore up jake. So, when I read this I immediately wished this was how it was in the books. him having the prophetic dream and not letting her cliff dive or letting her go with him to cliff dive. I see so many ways this could go if you ever decided to make it a multi chapter fic I know it would be an awesome read! Maybe you'll consider it? :D