Reviews for Dear Diary
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOVED it! I loved the format in which it was written. It was different. I laughed, I got pissed, and I swooned...a lot! LOL! Thanks for sharing this doll. It was great!
ZenOne chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
RUH-OH! LMAO Alice is freaking hilarious. I so loved this! Thanks for writing )

xox

Zen
readingmama chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
whaaaat! You aren't going to tell us who it is? LOL Oh that's mean.

Interesting use of the diary to tell the story. Peter deserved a hit to the head!

Thanks so much for participating in FAGE
kitties1ffn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
very different for you love!

i enjoyed it a lot but i want to know what happens next! i thought i left cliffies but that was something else!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ha Ha Ha Ha ... And now the million dollar question that poor Alice has got to discover the answer to..

Great fun to read, and Alice has got a lot of explaining to do! I'd love to see what happens next, and if she tells the Whitlocks!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow! Loved it even though i felt that alice should have stuck to jasper..loved the fic though!thanks for sharing xoxo
justluey chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
What a ride!
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Gah...I have been dying to read the rest of this since I read the first part.

Awesome, I kinda saw it coming 't if that makes any sense at all lol.

Loved it hon xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
oooh! I just loved this so much! Unique story hun. Loved the diary entries, and the quiet and geeky Jasper. Boy you could continue this! I bet tvtwilight09 loves it! xx
lvtwilight09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
OMG! Thank you so much for writing this for me. I am utterly amazed with how you worked with my prompts. I absolutely love this story. *does a happy dance* Thanks again for writing such an awesome story!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well I knew she was pregnant but who's the daddy? Please tell me it's not a O/S and we have more to come?
Flowergirls Lostred Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I LOVED IT!

Would like to know what happens next...