Reviews for Surprisingly Surprise
Sol's Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ahh, Blue, Blue, Blue… nice party. I wish I was as good as that! n_n nice chap!
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Cool story. I liked how blue was red.
KawashimaAyano chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What a good story! I like the way Red chokes his food. And when Bill hides behind Daisy, it's just, so cute! Oh, and, I guess Blue steal Red's clothes when she pretended to be Red. Good job!
Tenebras Lux chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hey Volt Tackle,

Suprisingly Surprise is a cute story, and I really enjoyed it. The phrases and personalities - all in character. The way you wrote the story was also really good, and the details were great. They made the story intriguing, and fun to continue reading.

However, the tense can really drive someone mad when they're not right. Like PreciousAll, you don't write in the same tense the whole way through. You're not to blame, after all, English isn't your first language, right? So you've done well to write such a great story.

I'd like to give you the same advice; when you're done writing, read over the story and check the verbs. It would be nice if you could either write them all in their past tense form, or write them all in present tense form. So, I wish you the best of luck in future stories!

Breeze
Wings of the Skies chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww... How sweet!
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"How can an innocent girl like me deceive someone?"

Hearing her statement, Red chokes his food

XDDD lol

gosh, this is so funny buddy! gonna be my fav. Hilarious thinking! for both Green and Blue. I think you just right. you've got they personality really well. it's so short though, but i fully like it! it's so in character and funny! HUWAAAA! xDDDD

love you Green and Blue! Oldrival!

Happy Birthday Green!