Reviews for Reticence
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Oh, dear, Loki's been set loose on the Interwebs. Darcy, what have you done, girl? Good thing he only has eyes for the throne of Asgard or I'd fear for what hellish mischief he'd unleash upon Midgard. xp Looking forward to when Darcy asks about the 'Laufeyson' thing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Oh, Darcy, girl, you're being played! Loki using slang made me giggle, because it sounds so strange, which is exactly the point of him using it to connect with Darcy. Too bad she isn't a psych major or she might be able to recognize what he's doing right now. *shakes head* She doesn't stand a chance. Time for the rest of us to duck and cover.

One correction: In the States, Paraceitemol is sold as Tylenol (all hail Google!).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great chapter! I totally understand the post-Majorly Awesome Trip malaise Darcy's suffering through and want to give her a big hug. It's always hard to come back to real life after you've been off somewhere totally fantastic, exploring amazing new places and having adventures. Finding a hidden room stacked with books? JACKPOT! Oh, man, what a score! University, with boring lectures and cinder block dorm rooms, would definitely pale in comparison. Good thing for her she has more than that to keep her busy this semester, yes? ;D
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
It may be the six grade Twilighter in me but this chapter and the one before took my breathe away. Literally. I am not sure if your POV of Loki is correct but I do feel that you are right about his struggles. Really excited for the sequel and I enjoy your writing. The plot was not bad.
noukinav018 chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
Poor Loki **sniffs**being the only one to remember everything is such a huge sacrifice :(
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Aaaw!

Finally! Everything was revealed!
noukinav018 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
WOW

That was a close call! Yah! Loki rules!

:D thx to Darcy's lovely intervention

Hahaha I wonder of Jane's opinion now :p 'bout time!
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
U hv got to be kidding me!

Who did that?who was responsaible 4 darcy's attack?
noukinav018 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
What?

Ok,Jane is oficially did she tell Loki he sent Darcy to that other realm? After all she went to pick Darcy...
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Poor Darcy :(

And Loki...how difficult and stubborn he is! :s
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Oh

This is really sad :(

**sniffs**
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Ba hahahaha what a way to be caught XD

And here I thought it was going to be difficult to see through his deception...
noukinav018 chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
OMG OmG

Isn't someone nearby to help Darcy?
noukinav018 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
So...Darcy was taken to SHIELD's HQ...the others will be astonished that she was hiding the Trickster in her room :D
noukinav018 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Huh? What in the world was that?

I'm totally confused