Reviews for Prism
swimmer4 chapter 19 . 3/9
What an ending but then the whole theme was very different but really wasn't. I was looking for something out of the ordinary and found it. Your use of parts of the original text but twisted slightly different from the norm really caught my attention. Kudos to you on a fic well done
merocz chapter 19 . 1/17
I miss this story so much! I hope you'll finish it someday.
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Beautiful opening chapter! Deb24601 rec'd this to me & I'm so thrilled she did. :)

xo
DD
richierich chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Best. Charlie. Ever. Some fanfics are just too ambitious and perfect to ever get finished. Sigh.
bettononalice2 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Love the storyline can't wait for more excellent writing.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I adore this story. Will you let us know the status, if you plan on completing? Maybe on your profile or something? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Where are you? Please finish this masterpiece. This story is missed.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I miss this utterly brilliant story. :(
Anita chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Wow, amazing story, thank you. I hope someday you are able to continue writing. Be well.
Anita chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Fabulous story, thank you.
Anita chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Wow!
Anita chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Wow, love how you've visualized this whole story, very much like seeing the same story from an entirely different angle. Thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow, this seems different from anything else I've read, thanks.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I am re-reading this wonderfully unique story. It has almost been a year since the last update. Would it be possible for you to let your fans know if you plan on continuing it? Please? And thank you!
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Just realized this is a WIP. Great 1st chapter. I've placed on alert. Not sure I can read a story so steeped in juicy mystery and not finish. So I'll be patient and wait. Thanks for writing.
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »