Reviews for Golem
mb64 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
I really, really enjoyed this story a lot. You have such a wonderful writing style and this fic would've made an excellent episode.

I also like reading the "closing credits" for each fic- some I know and some I don't, so they are interesting and informative.

Looking forward to the next installment in this series!

mb64 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
These are more awesome chapters in this great fic!

mb64 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Oh, this is fantastic! The back story, combined with the monster hunt and glimpses of canon is amazing. I really want to keep on reading and reading... ... but RL is calling and it wants me to go cook dinner! *sigh*

I'll be back for more later tonight!

mb64 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I am totally enjoying this second part too! I like that they have found a case now and am wondering if it will connect back to yellow-eyes.

I'll be back for more soon!

Soncnica chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
Looooved it so much! It was sad at times, and all the parallels between all 4 boys and, yeah sad. But I am seriously loving this series and I am on to the next one. This is so well done, that I just keep craving more! :-) and i love all the lines from the show, they fit so well in here!

Soncnica chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Man, I am loving this role reversal ... its killing me... in a very good way :-) I am loving this so much ... gotta go read next chapter!

cold kagome chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
YukiAme chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
This is a pretty good story. I like how it's writen into a bigger plot-line - like an episode of the actual series. And I like the case both for its originality and... I'm not sure how to call it: uncertainty maybe. By all rights there's certain someone at fault for summoning the freaky thing, but this is not black and white like that. Such approach really works for me.

I have yet to read the first story in this series of yours, so I'm going to start right now.

Thanks for the story and I'm looking forward to the promised sequels.
EvilSquirre1 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
"Exactly how many inches does Sam have on Dean?"

I have been wondering this question for a while. Oh my bad you are talking about how tall they are aren't you. My bad. I tried to clean my dirty mind but nothing works:O I'm wondering the best cure for hunt damaged hair. I would recommend a deep conditioning treat at the location salon;) Maybe include a nice scalp massage. I was a hairstylist for 14 years, I do give a good scalp massage very relaxing I use the Aveda aromatherapy essential oils, my hubby loves it.

Okay now on to the review:)I really loved the Sam wanted to leave, but Dean refused to go until it was sure the family was okay. I enjoyed the interaction between Dean, Michael and Colby. I also very much enjoyed that Sam said he needed the rules because it wasn't perfect. What an interesting way to look at things. Ending a story like this can be difficult, but you did a very good job of wrapping this story up and setting the stage for the next one. Can't wait for Prank'd sounds like we will get some laughs in that one:)
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
"Some of them may even be answered. :P"

Now that's just mean! lol You KNOW several of those questions are extremely important to get answers to! (Inches? lol)

I can't wait for your next episode! :D
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
I'm glad Dean was able to talk to Colby and convince him that it would get better, and that he should give Michael a chance to make things right. They are brothers, and they need to stick together, especially since Colby doesn't have anyone else. Michael will treat him right and take care of him.

Sam still has trouble dealing with emotional stuff. I think he's kept his emotions locked away so long, he doesn't even understand his own, much less anyone else's. Maybe, eventually, Sam will be able to talk to Dean better, more openly. Someday.

Good chapter. :)
Muggle in the Know chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Two chapters in one go? PLUS a preview? You're spoiling me! I don't think you actually understand how much I look forward to your updates. It's ridiculous. I've reached a point where my hotmail is always open, and I'm disappointed if the new email notification ISN'T for one of your updates. Help, I've become a fangirl! I wouldn't have it any other way though. You're fantastic.

I think I see some foreshadowing. And I have a feeling it's going to hurt. :S

Spectacular as always though! Can't wait for the next episode! So excited!
RogueStorm84 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Can't wait this was.a great story and I'm loving this series
Souless666 chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Its funny, this role reversal we have between Sam and Dean, (in this story).

Well, I'm not so sure its a reversal, so much as a melding of roles and personalities. (Well in Dean anyway). I mean, Dean still comes off as Dean, yet he also, takes on the role of TV Sam as well. The compassion and empathy we are used to seeing come out of Sam is all pooled into this Dean. Yet, this Sam does not reflect anything from the Dean of the show.

Not to say he is all 'Soulless', per se. But, at the same time, he does not fall into the 'Dean-as-dick' we would expect from such a role reversal. Sam does not internalize as Dean would. Sam, clearly, is not a 'Manwhore'. Nor is he a conscienceless crook; as one might see Dean, where Credit Card fraud might be concerned. Also, Sam's lack of social abilities keeps him from being this stories Dean. (Dean might be a hardass, but he does have emotions and he can, (as easily as Sam, when he wants to) relate to the victims they meet.

As I said, he is not this story's version of the Soulless entity from the last season of the show.(Thank you very much. I loved Soulless-Sam, but he would not fit in this story; not the story you are clearly trying to tell) This Sam is like a human Cass, in a way. Cass in his early incarnation was less the clueless child he later became and there are elements of that, earlier, Cass in how this Sam behaves. Though a lot of that is being worn down with his on going exposure to Dean (LOL Kinda like what happened to Cass, now I think about it.)

Well before I start writing a thesis here, I want to say this story was fantastic. I loved the parallels between the boys and Colby and Micheal. I see some foreshadowing in that last scene between Dean and Colby. Where Dean might have to live his own words, in regards to forgiving someone close to him, who might have, inadvertently caused harm to ones he loved.

We will see.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode. I hope it won't take to long to get up. :)
ohjensenackles chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
I hope Colby comes around :/ Poor thing.

Next episode please!