Reviews for My first, my last, my everything
Just amazing! Thrilling till the end! This couple is my favorite! Congrats to your write!
lambtastic chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Aww. Successful life outside the safety of the school! I love that they reunited. Are you going to give filler chapters of Demitry's and Rose's life in the human world? What did they do for money? Are their kids going to be trained by the school or by them? Do they even have any abilities or enhancements? Even without these being answered, I still love this story. It's short and sweet:3
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This was too cute for words! They are such a great ship! And I'm really happy that they got their happy ending!

But it was SO sad and terrible when people were doing all those things to them because they couldn't accept their relationship! So frustrating and sad! :(

Anyway, I LOVED THIS STORY! Your writing is amazing! :D :D :D :D
effronferran chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I truly loved this story, I dont know how to describe it, but couples nowadays can learn a thing or two about sticking by each other.
Fany ST chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
IM CRIYING :')
Jennifer Matthews chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Awwww so good!
RoseLissaBelikova chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Aww oh my god it was so good. I really loved it.
RoseLissaBelikova chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I love it! I judged it before reading it and I thought it'd be another fic where he's dating Tasha but Rose loves him etc. etc. but it's actually so sweet so far!
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Aw that's soo cute! I sort of like it when they leave no strigoi to bother them
bboopd16 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
aww so cute love it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
So are you done with the story now?
Lesya17 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Awww, this is so amazing :)
va09 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Congrats for this story!
Potatobaby chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Awwww that's soo sweet and romantic and I love the ending to this story
Potatobaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Naww I wish I had a best friend like that but sadly I'm stuck with overly-dramatic girls