Reviews for An Impossible Choice
CedesB chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
So good, well written, great plot and then just... nothing! It's been over a year, I know, but you should write more. Personally I would mention the great Dragoon and bring in the whole dragonlord thing just to tie up all loose ends. But most importantly write more! Pretty please with a fandom on top?
eilonwy77 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I would always choose merlin over Gwen too. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Is there a typo in what you wrote : " As Guinevere staggered towards him like a newborn animal, her eyes aglow at the sight of him, Arthur instantly knew that he'd made the right choice – not because of what the dragon had told him – but because of what he was feeling now. The overwhelming sickness that took hold of him when he realised that the wrong person was standing before him. He'd been tricked."

If Arthur made the right choice, why did he have an overwhelming sickness feeling and that he realized that the wrong person was standing before him and he'd been tricked? Did you mean to write "Arthur instantly knew that he'd made the WRONG choice-..."
V chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Nice
alabastorwolf chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
more chapters?
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
yes! i don't like Gwen too..,in fact the reason why i'm still reading this, because u choose Merlin instead of Gwen, go Merthur,oh Arthur cant' you just say that you love Merlin more than a brother..., just kidding,. it's ur story don't be mad.., btw great job!
Stormreaver01 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Action-packed, drama-dripping fanfic with great characterisations and heartstopping moments. Surprised at Agravaine and Morgana's early demise in your story, but looking forward to where you take this Camelot adventure. Also surprised at Kilgarrah's intervention with Arthur and all that he disclosed to him.
RasalynnLynx chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Awesome!
Detective Kid1412 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Bring the great dragon into the story!
bubzchoc chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
great chapter
hi chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
this is awesome! seripously amaaazing! please update soon!
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Awe I was hoping merlin would hear about who Arthur actually chose
shell22 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Really loved this chapter. I loved the talk between Gauis and Arthur.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I really didn't enjoy it. The friendship with Merlin and his love for Gwen BOTH could have been strong!
Nutella0Mutt chapter 9 . 12/6/2012