Reviews for The Other Side
Neph Moreau chapter 1 . 8/26
Thank you for sharing this. Dean stole the words from my heart when he told her ghost she deserved better. And while your Jo's life wasn't any happier than ours, your Jo got what they both deserved in the end. And so did Dean. And that makes me happy. So thank you!
LAMusings chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
Ok, this was fantastic. The premise of an alternate reality is enough to get me excited, but the memories coming back at the head? The cherry on top of a ridiculously huge pie. Your characterization was spot on, the pace was good, and I'll be damned if I didn't tear up a few times! Great job!
The Mad Traveler chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I loved it! Dean is an idiot. A big, sappy, romantic idiot. And I love him for it.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Love it, thanks!
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god, this is by far the best Jo/Dean fanfic I've read in FOREVER! I'm so glad that you found a way to give them the happy ending we all know they deserve!
readingmama chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Love the ending. I can't believe it has been sitting in my inbox for so long. bad me!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Thank you thank you thank you, for finishing the story and for the happy ending. You've made my day. Heck, you've made my week!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
What a pleasant ending! I was worried that Jo didn't it make it to the boys and Cas in time. It would have sucked for her to have missed them. Looks like things are gong well for the three of them, and I'm glad that Sam is still with them. Looks like they have found a comfortable life together. :)

Thanks for the great story! I look forward to more from you.
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
yay! she made it! :D great story!
xSimplyMissy chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Enjoy enjoyed reading this story! Loved the ending! Anything with dean and jo endin up together is a tale with a happy ending considering the life they lead. Great job as ways ladies! :)

Hope all is well!
Missy
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Please continue this story! I have been checking every week for nearly 6 months! You have created something wonderful here, I really hope you find the inspiration to pick it up again.
readingmama chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Run Jo Run!
Are the dimensions combining? Will they get to be together! I need to know!
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Oh crap! I really hope Jo runs the fastest she ever has in her life, so that she will reach Cas before he disappears with Sam and Dean! It would suck for her to change her mind and then not make it. :(
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
plz plz update! hurry Jo hurry!
readingmama chapter 11 . 8/6/2013