Reviews for The Other Side
The Mad Traveler chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I loved it! Dean is an idiot. A big, sappy, romantic idiot. And I love him for it.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Love it, thanks!
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god, this is by far the best Jo/Dean fanfic I've read in FOREVER! I'm so glad that you found a way to give them the happy ending we all know they deserve!
readingmama chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Love the ending. I can't believe it has been sitting in my inbox for so long. bad me!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Thank you thank you thank you, for finishing the story and for the happy ending. You've made my day. Heck, you've made my week!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
What a pleasant ending! I was worried that Jo didn't it make it to the boys and Cas in time. It would have sucked for her to have missed them. Looks like things are gong well for the three of them, and I'm glad that Sam is still with them. Looks like they have found a comfortable life together. :)

Thanks for the great story! I look forward to more from you.
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
yay! she made it! :D great story!
xSimplyMissy chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Enjoy enjoyed reading this story! Loved the ending! Anything with dean and jo endin up together is a tale with a happy ending considering the life they lead. Great job as ways ladies! :)

Hope all is well!
Missy
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Please continue this story! I have been checking every week for nearly 6 months! You have created something wonderful here, I really hope you find the inspiration to pick it up again.
readingmama chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Run Jo Run!
Are the dimensions combining? Will they get to be together! I need to know!
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Oh crap! I really hope Jo runs the fastest she ever has in her life, so that she will reach Cas before he disappears with Sam and Dean! It would suck for her to change her mind and then not make it. :(
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
plz plz update! hurry Jo hurry!
readingmama chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Fantastic. Great chapter!
sirsta chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
:dies:
GOOD twist! One of those ones that's right in front of you and clicks together like "of course" . The buildup to it was very good. Sam coming up with the idea and indirectly asking liveDean about it, the coldness in the room that clued you in

Although.. seriously. I love ghost Dean and I hope he does some real damage. And real Dean is so adorably confused. Poor Jo. Again, such a great twist!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Oh crap! I didn't know that spirit Dean could do that to a demon! O.O That was COOL! lol Sam, Dean and Jo got beat up some by the demons and Crowley, but spirit Dean helped out and Jo managed to get her hands on the Colt just in time to save Other Dean. Crowley sure was surprised to see the Colt in her hands! lol Served the bastard right, for Jo to shoot him like that! I hope they will all be okay, and that Jo will be able to talk to spirit Dean, and maybe be able to move on...