Reviews for The Other Side
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
plz update! ding dong the demon is dead! :D great story!
readingmama chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Woah, I have no idea what's going on! More! : )
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Haha! Go Sam! Bring back the ghost of Dean Winchester, that Crowley killed in this reality, and crowley will have to deal with one VERY pissed off ghost! Woohoo! I wonder if Sam's ghost will show up too? What a party the four of them could have with Crowley! lol I really hope he gets his sorry ass kicked, and GOOD!
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
plz update! evil cliffy! great story! it's so on now!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
plz update! great story! hurry dean! no! bobby!
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I really hope that Dean and Sam have a way to defeat Crowley, because it doesn't look well for any of them at this time. The stupid angels shouldn't have created this other universe, and they should at least fix things, now that Crowley has mucked everything up. I can't believe Crowley might win! :(
WelshWitch1011 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I actually read this with my hand on my chest, sniffling to myself.

Ughh, poor Jo! Not only is Crowley holding her hostage, but he's just told her it was him who killed Dean and Sam, and now Bobby too?!

I have to say, that part about Dean's sweater, his last words to her, and the apple pie she had left on the kitchen counter? Beautifully done, and all perfect/heartbreaking little details.
Now, get writing the next part, I HAVE to know what happens next!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Hmmm, the plot thickens - and it was all about the Winchesters to begin with.

As always, doods, this was absolutely in character, and your writing again, as always, is awesome sauce. I can't wait to see what happens when Dean and Sam get to Jo's house, although the fact this was all a very elaborate trap makes me wonder just what else Crowley has planned.

I'm just going to sit tight and keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending for Dean and Jo. The show cheated us out of it, but I know you won't let us down. Right?! *nervous chuckle*
readingmama chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Bobby! * sniff * another great chapter, can't wait for more.
readingmama chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Very nice in depth explanations and plans in here.
Ailish chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
It's really weird to think that the whole apocalypse could have been avoided if John had just accepted Ellen's help. Great story!
sirsta chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
(This review is for Chapter 8 but I already left a short review there and can't re-review the same chapter so I'll put it here)
D: F you Crowley, seriously. You've got that posh accent and can be classy sometimes but this is low and beneath you!
Great chapter! I liked the take on the "rookie" demon (even though he turned out to have his shit together) and of course loved it when Dean-o got all protective. Sam killing the accomplice in the plan to kill his bro's girl was a nice touch too. Oh, and I can't forget the shot at Miley ("la dah dee dah dee, we like to par-tee" - Kill me now, please). Thank you for updating and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
sirsta chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I haven't read this yet but I saw the email come in and literally thought - SCORE! I'm so excited.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Crowley sure is a nasty piece of work, isn't he? He wants to destroy the Winchesters once and for all, yet have them as his playthings in Hell. I hope they make it back to Jo in time.
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
plz update! great story! hurry boys! save jo!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »