Reviews for The Other Side
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
plz update! great story! demon on the loose!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Well, Sam and Dean seem to be in a pickle now, don't they? Apparently, Randy was expecting them. I don't know what he wants from them, but it can't be good, as it never is. I would like for Dean and Jo to get together, but I don't know if she could go back to their world with them, and who knows what Randy is going to do. It would be nice to see Sam and Dean happy though...
Crayzee Bubbles chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I love this story..I hope you're feeling better.
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Wow, their worlds sure ended up different. A lot less pain and strife for Sam and Dean in this Jo's world. Figures that they would go together, though, doesn't it? They really are going to have a tough time finding their way back home to their own reality. So many things similar, yet completely different too. It's going to be hard on all of them if they don't find a way back...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Okay, so is having a fit and won't let me log in, so, anyway...

Yet again another amazing chapter, beautifully written, as always. I expect nothing less from you.

It's so sad to see the 'what could have been' for Dean and Jo, and to see how it ended so tragically for both in each of their universes.
I love how you managed to link it all back to one specific point that was different in Jo's world, namely John finding the colt.
I REALLY hope that they can both work through their grief and see that they're being given a second chance with each other here, with the benefit of knowing what it's like to live without the other. They're essentially the same people, just with slightly different life experiences.
I am going to poke you endlessly until you update again, doods, so be warned. I need some D/J lovin'! So get on it!

Love from your ever adoring sibling, WelshWitch1011.
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Awwww, I love them talking about their alternate realities together and opening up. Poor vulnerable Dean:(
readingmama chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
*hands you a piece of cherry pie* I think the romance is starting a little. Great chapter!
Eillibsniknej chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
That was such a nice, sweet chapter. It was great to see them just talking and sorta sharing stories. I hope you update again soon because I can't wait to see what happens between those two :D
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
hmm.. pie. XD plz update! great story! can't wait for more! oh poor dean & Jo.. *sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I saw you back! you need to update this story! ASAP!
sirsta chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
This story is a-freaking-mazing. It reminds me very much of that Buffy alternate universe episode where Willow and Xander were vampires, and Oz ended up killing Willow while Buffy killed Angel - you know the one. That's the kind of bittersweet feeling I am getting from this.

I would love to see Dean and Jo eventually let go of their hang-ups and somehow be/stay together - I'm sure their other-universe counterparts wouldn't mind. :) However, no matter if you end this hopefully and happily OR bittersweet and tragically, it will still be magnificent.
WhoNatural chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Just stumbled across this story today, and each chapter has me enthralled! Can't wait for more interaction with familiar characters and what they're going to find out next!
darkjoan chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
awesome story:D can;t wait to read another chapter:D update ASAP:D
readingmama chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
crazy. I wonder why she killed him. Did she make the deal with the demon? Great job, can't wait to read more.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Way to make a comeback! Sorry it's taken me a while to review.

This is stunning and heartbreaking. Poor Jo...to have the man she loves right in front of her only to have him not be that man but another version. And Bobby. *sigh* Oh, Bobby. That's so sad. You didn't pull any punches, did you? Geez...

I like the idea of using a different kind of crossroads demon here, especially given the way things end up. Having the perfect life - everything you wanted - and then to have things go horribly wrong. Pardon me while I pick up all the scattered pieces of my brain strewn around the room.

There are times that I think I'm a decent writer...and then I read something you've written and I am so totally blown away that I'm embarrassed to have my name next to yours on the site. Keep up the great work...your updates are ALWAYS worth waiting for!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »