Reviews for The Other Side
darkjoan chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
awesome story:D can;t wait to read another chapter:D update ASAP:D
readingmama chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
crazy. I wonder why she killed him. Did she make the deal with the demon? Great job, can't wait to read more.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Way to make a comeback! Sorry it's taken me a while to review.

This is stunning and heartbreaking. Poor Jo...to have the man she loves right in front of her only to have him not be that man but another version. And Bobby. *sigh* Oh, Bobby. That's so sad. You didn't pull any punches, did you? Geez...

I like the idea of using a different kind of crossroads demon here, especially given the way things end up. Having the perfect life - everything you wanted - and then to have things go horribly wrong. Pardon me while I pick up all the scattered pieces of my brain strewn around the room.

There are times that I think I'm a decent writer...and then I read something you've written and I am so totally blown away that I'm embarrassed to have my name next to yours on the site. Keep up the great work...your updates are ALWAYS worth waiting for!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
plz update! great story! poor Jo!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I don't like this version of reality. It's too sad! Not that the reality that Sam and Dean are from is any less sad. :P I don't think the boys are going to like it here very much, but I don't know how they are going to get back either. Looks like neither version of Hal managed to stay alive. That doesn't bode well for the boys. o.O
WelshWitch1011 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Yay, you updated!

Poor Jo, what a truly crappy existence she has in this alternate reality.

I can't wait to see how Dean and Jo's relationship progresses, even though it will be hard for Jo to move on after 'her' Dean's death.

And then there's Hal, of course. Although I confess that I care far less about him, lol, but you build the suspense so well, that I'm all antsy about that aspect of the storyline too.

I'm so excited for the next chapter, so yes, I WILL be bugging you about it.

Awesome writing as always, doody.
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
its great to hear your feeling better! Im so glad you were able to update this story and look forward to the next chapter! Happy new year!
BlueGem22 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story so far. Hope you continue soon. I can't wait to read what happen next.
readingmama chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I honestly can not wait for more of this. I am really enjoying it a lot!
readingmama chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Huh, interesting. What will happen next!
readingmama chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
ohh, exciting. Really good job on the build up!
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved this first chapter. I don't watch this show but you have done a wonderful job of giving me characters I can understand and follow without having seen an episode.
xSimplyMissy chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Im so sorry to hear that you have been sick! I hope you are feeling much better! Hope you have a good recovery.

I really love this story and the direction that it is taking. I love Dean/Jo fluff with suspense and mystery. This story has te best of everything! Can't wait to read more but I completely understand if your updates are slow.

Again, I hope you get well soon and great job writing as always!

Missy
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Gotta love it when Jo makes a real enterence! This was remiscent of how Dean and Jo originally met which made me smile. I really enjoy little callbacks to the show.

It's really the little details that put you a cut above many of the writers in this fandom - the imagery of words cutting through silence like a gunshot; the farmer plying Sam with Oreos and mullet rock while Dean was traveling with nervous pigs; the shattering of the door off the hinges. It's something that puts us in the story and makes us feel like we are actually watching on the set during filming.

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take care of yourself and know you're in my thoughts. Your stories are ALWAYS worth waiting for. Best wishes for a speedy recovery so you can get back to all the things you love!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Now that's got to be weird for poor Sam! Watching Dean kiss Alternate Reality Jo, after hearing how HIS Dean would have proposed to Jo in their timeline, if he had been able to. How are Sam, Dean and AR Jo going to deal with their situation now? Didn't the other 'victims' that they were researching end up back in their own reality in just a few days? Wait! The AR versions ended up in Sam and Dean's world instead, but there aren't AR versions of themselves here, because they died! Whoah, freaky! 0.o
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »