Reviews for Divine Intervention
The Mad Traveler chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
This ended happily! Oh my gosh, it's a miracle!
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Sleeping with Sam Winchester?! Oh, gosh, don't end up dead...
bluemoonfaerie chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I might have died a little like Dean was on the second chapter when Jo suddenly disappear. So glad she was back!
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Wow! You had me worried with the 2nd and 3rd chapters but the ending was fantastic! Dean/Jo are the best SPN pairing ever and you write them really well :D
Spikesgirl2626 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Just so very lovely. I honestly have now words.
Waffles Of Doom chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
This story is absolutely amazing, I adore it. I love the idea of Dean and Jo, and the way you had them interact was brilliant.
nea83 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
This is such a cute story! Sure put a smile on my face, good work! :) xx
Bianca chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Amazing story. Well written, great vocabulary, correct spelling and grammar. It captures the character's personalities and manierisms perfectly. Fantastic adaptation of existing storylines.

I was really impressed by the story and the writing, which doesn't happen very often.

I'm truly glad I took the time to read this.
IrishNun chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
aww great ending. loved your descriptions especially when Sam and Dean looked at each other at the end not believing their luck. Brilliant story & as mentioned initially, it's now on my favourites list.
IrishNun chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
ooh quite a lot happened here. Even with all of Cas' evil, he still has time for his friends which is kind of strange. Best line is when Dean is explaining his 'dream' Sam and he says -

"I'm not lonely any more, Sam."

Awww!
readingmama chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Awwwww, really sweet and nice story.

Thanks for participating in FAGE

-Vampmama
readingmama chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Can't stop...reading on!
readingmama chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Interesting. So is Castiel a good guy or a bad guy?
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Now that is a unique way to show a pregnancy. LOL.
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Way to go Clarence/ Cas!

I am so glad this is a HEA, although I should expect nothing else from the fluff queen. I loved it doody, and I think Ashes was very lucky to get such a beautiful, well written and festive gift!