Reviews for Love is Life
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
This made me so sad! Jason and Piper are made for each other!
PenguinsForever chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
God... why you make me feel these conflicted emotions, Savvy? One of the most saddest things I have ever seen. Wonderful writing style, but sad. And I love how you made these chapters into song-fics. It really brings out the story. Keep up the great work!

-Penguin
penleaf chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
omg! i LOVE angsty fics where it starts out jasper and ends jeyna...so sad :( but please continue! it's a GREAT fic!
amongblueskies chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
AHHHHH! That was amazing! Update? I can't wait for more!
Di Blythe chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
awwww...that...was...so...
SAD!
That actually made me cry, no joke
Me Myself and Not You chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
This is really nice! You should do a chapter 4, make Jason sorry he ever left her.
joy chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
please!post more!chapter 4 please!
joy chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
please post sequel
joy chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
please make a chapter 4!
foreverforneverland chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This reminds me so much of how I feel right now... The guy I'm in love with has a girlfriend and I can't do anything about it... *closes eyes and breathes tries not to cry... And fails*
Catherinelol01 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Please continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Sequel! Part songbird part stor
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well, that was... interesting.

I loved how you made use of that ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME SONG. It went perfectly with the story! The angst was spot-on, and you portrayed Piper's emotions perfectly.

A few past tense-present tense problems and grammatical errors but nothing that can't be fixed with practice. Great job, I really loved it! It's been a while since I've read angsty Jasper. Awesome stuff!
NikkiGrace6113 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A story!I loved it!Make a story!Please!
LOVE.TO.DAY.DREAM.15 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013