Reviews for A Pilot's Promise
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really liked this... It was very poignant. Wish there was more!
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Jeepers! It just goes to show what a sexist I still am! Great twist for all those like me! Thank you for writing!
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sweet story!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love that Bella is the pilot, in this one.
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very sweet story!

Side note - the garbage man thing cracked me up because my baby brother wanted to be a garbage man as well. He didn't want to drive it though, he just wanted to be stand on the back while they drove through the neighborhood!
milburnmindy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Omg please please please update
story a day chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love how you haven't done the cliché thing and made it the man, must be so hard to be away from your baby that length of time and miss out on so muc. My heart goes out to all the people (male and female) fighting for our country. X
Spinningmadly88 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
What a precious story, I find sometimes the shortest stories are the most powerful. Thanks for this story and I'm off to go read your other work.
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That gave me the most goosebumps! I was an Army wife for a long time, and I understand the feelings you wrote so well. Wonderful little story!
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Okay, I'm a little misty eyed from that. I'm glad you made Bella the pilot and that Edward was a supportive husband. What a wonderful story.

Thanks so much for participating in FAGE

-Vampmama

Reb
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Love it very sweet!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ohhhhhh, I'm all teary. :D I loved this! I love that it was Bella who was gone, and I loved the sweet little moments between Edward and Evan. When I saw the banner for this on FB, I was hoping it was a prompt that I'd submitted, so I was anxious to read the story. :D This isn't anywhere near my prompt, but I loved it! :D You did a wonderful job, thank you so much for writing this! :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What a wonderful and heartfelt story! It surprised me that Bella was the pilot, not Edward! Loved it!

CC
amwine chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love it! It was hard to read. I am sure so many families go through this. I love that Bella was out flying the planes. I did think it was Edward at first, but I am sure others did too. I am glad Bella is home with her family! Great job..thanks so much!