Reviews for Archer in Emiyaclan
Paxloria chapter 8 . 3/7
What is "GAR"?
Paxloria chapter 9 . 3/7
Great story!

Who is "Zecchan"? I saw some clips on YouTube, but I don't know who she is.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 3/7
Hold on...
Since in both versions of these Shirou's pasts Illya died, How would she know about Archers sexlif (or lack there of) since she wasn't around?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 3/7
I got to wonder why none of those he previously encountered recognized him sooner. By now Shiro should look enough like Archer that they might have mistaken the Servant for him.

I'm enjoying this story a lot, but it needs to be proof-read.
Theres lots of phrasing & word choice probles through out all the chapters so far.
Also, a common error is always using the word "thread" instead of "threat"
Paxloria chapter 1 . 3/6
"Primate Murder" not "Promal Murder"
ARSLOTHES chapter 9 . 2/13
hope you bother to update this again
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Haha, so far I like, its pretty funny :) This is Elly from DA, glad you find you here ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Poor Archer...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Lol abused archer nice one.
I wonder if those monster food things are edible

If he has a yaoi moment with shiro would it count as mastuebation?

More yaoi please ahahaa

It's amazing how shiro didn't turn gay from being repeatedly traumatized by his wives.

Make archer end up with Gil or lancer. Gil was already bi Bc of Enkidu. And well just look at that bodysuit Lancer and his gay bulge
The Hero of the End chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I am in awe of your writing style. I love this I fucking need a new update. Please update as quickly as you can. I'm your newest fan. Unlimited Blade Works the food monsters to form the greatest dishes.

PS you got to throw Kiritsugu in the mix.

Archer/Shirou eep "Daddy"
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
This is so utterly insane.

Metal Gear Archer and the Iron Chef battle between Shiro, Archer and Gilgamesh is absolutely hilarious.

Nice work on this.
The Weird Kid chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
This story is awesome, Metal Gear Archer FTW! Can't wait fir more! Also you should write a F/SN x Metal Gear crossover!
tenchifew chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Hilarious!
Thank you for writing.
voltaire22 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
lol Gilgamesh is a nanny?

you had to kept a girl save-you have to keep a girl safe

love the neo tiger dojo. Although I can foresee archer having very many bad ends.
kaazmiz chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
this is great:D
it seems silly but its greatly amusing:D