Reviews for Knockin' Boots
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Great story! Loved the erotic dancing.
maphie chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
I love me a Danceward!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Great story. I don't think I have read one quite like this before.
Raindrop0620 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Absolutely loved this! I hope you continue with the outtakes. Thanks for a great story :)
missmelly chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Just discovered this wonderful story; thank you for writing it and sharing it here.
MatingInspires chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Loved it!
Lahragal chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I loved this one. I believe you left just enough for our imaginations to fill the rest of the moments in the smex. Looking forward to reading a few of the others that I have not read yet.
CdrIvanova chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
After sitting in my overly full In Box, I've finally gotten a chance to read this. Loved it!
magmom2 chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
I wouldn't mind more.
Lyxa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great start to the story! Can't wait to read more :)
sibilantspiel chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This is really sensuously built up. You have a sweet fluency and almost lyrical quality to your use of language that makes it lovely to read.

Nicely done.
Claire Bloom chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Edward came across as controlling, at first, but now we see a little deeper into his persona, it seems he has a past. There is more to him than meets the eye, and I'm intrigued to find out what his history is and why he's so afraid to fall.

Good chapter.

Claire x
Claire Bloom chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Phew! Loving all the sexual tension there. The innocent touches, the coquette looks, the mistaken brush of lips against flesh...Hmmm just adds that extra spice we all crave.

Great job.

Claire x
twinerdforlife chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Loved it! Glad he finally let her in or well I guess she let him in. Lol! Fantastic little story!
twinerdforlife chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Oh no! Poor Bella! That is absolutely horrible. I hope Edward will take care of her but leather dance as well. And Jake is just creepy. Lol