Reviews for T-Day Team-Building
DownDeepSouth chapter 1 . 3/2
Lovely!

And I bet that whip cream *was* his mother's recipe...
This was so sweet. Not too fluffy nor too angsty - just right. And friendship (suits these guys way better than slash in mine humble opinion. Then, too, I just find friendship much cooler to read about than romance). It was touching and yet not OOC at all, which for somebody as habitually grumpy as McCoy can be hard to do. And, since Kirk schemed to give McCoy his part in it I had only the barest glimmer of suspicion that there was more scheming (smart on Kirk's part, I guess. At first, I thought, "Well, why make McCoy prepare the turkey instead of making the whole thing a surprise?" and then I realized it was a way to throw McCoy off the scent since otherwise he'd surely find out something was afoot) so was suitably surprised and moved as well by how the whole thing was just for him. Thank you for sharing, and I would indeed enjoy seeing others like this (although I can't promise to review, as I don't have an FF account to follow with).
lol chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Creative and well written!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Ach! I can almost smell it from here! yum!
heartwarming for McCoy - he doesn't get nearly enough love!
and /cinnamon/ infused whipped cream? Was /Spock/ allowed to partake of /that/ when he was a kid? How did he and Sarek respond to it?!
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Awww. How sweet. Thanks!
PSW chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Awww...fluffy and wonderful (and just in time for thanksgiving too :-). I must say, your Scotty was absolutely perfect - at least, realizing he didn't have a huge number of lines (it being a short piece and all), every time he opened his mouth I could literally hear the actor from the movie talking. Thanks for writing!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Goddamn yes! McSpirk friendship FTW! This is perfect and hopefully you make another one for every holiday that is about family...
mlsJesuslover chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I live the crew's thoughtfulness! I also love how they all sacrificed their would-be traditional meals to make Bones feel appreciated.
Lilac24141 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was positively adorable! I loved the inclusion of the subtle Spock-McCoy friendship and the friendship of the entire crew! Very appropriate! Thanks for writing!
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I have to tell you something; reading your work is a true joy.

You really have to be my favorite Star Trek writer and that's after reading just about all the Spock/Uhura fics out there.

This was... warm and wonderful and just... such a feel-good piece that it's ridiculous.

If you're anything like me, you're an extremely busy woman. But... I won't stop hinting at a need for more of your work INCLUDING a how-they-got-together Academy fic.

Not to be prideful, but I am a hard sell when reading fanfiction or anything at all. You truly have no idea how many fics I've started and then ignored because of formatting issues, plot issues, just... issues... lol. So, you should be really proud of you work. It's truly exceptional.

Also... you can send that drabble my way. It would please me greatly to be able to read it.

I hope you decide to write more Spock/Uhura fics or even one-shots like this. Anything would be appreciated.

Hope you're well.

WrittinInStone
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Okay, I really really want to see if you will actually send me a Drabble, so I'll review.

I enjoyed this story. It was nice to see the crew getting together on McCoy's behalf. I loved Toumanian, he had some really funny banter with McCoy. I would love to see more stories like this, it is nice to see some more normal occasions on board the Enterprise.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. A McCoy pov is nice. He was grumpy but not racist. So everything was a show for him? Will there be a show for other holidays? Maybe one for Spock and a home made meal.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow. How great was that? Loved it. Thanks for the read.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This story was brilliant, I didn't cotton on at all to what they were planning so it was a lovely surprise at the end for me too! I loved the description and feeling at the end , it was such a nice familial touch, well done!

Ps. I would LOVE to see others like this one!
The-Rainbow-of-Imagination chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aaaaww This is so sweet ) Good job )

~Brie